Update! 17 days late (2weeks+3days)... Finally faint results!! ... There is a god! :D

Hey! Didnt know you had 2 threads, ive been waiting for your other one to be updated, wondered where you'd gone! Just been having a catch up whats been happening.

Dont worry about missing day you O'd, if you've BD most nights thats fine! FX'd for you this month hun!! :dust:

I had m/c last week so Im back to ttc too.

Im really sorry to hear that hun :nope:

Hope this is your month this month,
have u been testing for opk?

xx

When i tested again on Friday just gone and it was fainter so i must have missed O :( i did BD fri,Sat,Sund, missed Mond then BD again tues and weds, missed thurs(which im guessing was O day :growlmad:) and BD agen fri, sat and yday.

Hope i got most of my fertile window covered :dust:

what does everyone think??
xx

Hi liverpool i have been watching for your updates!! I think your well an truly covered hun, im in the 2ww to 2dpo for me today i am the same i bd 3 days before ov an i think late on the evening of ov then the next day to I think thats well an truly good enough hun good luck! I wanna start testing already lol!! Just ordered a load of ic so i can get started good luck hun x

Hey! Didnt know you had 2 threads, ive been waiting for your other one to be updated, wondered where you'd gone! Just been having a catch up whats been happening.

Dont worry about missing day you O'd, if you've BD most nights thats fine! FX'd for you this month hun!! :dust:

xx

No not testing, I didnt when i got my first BFP so im not this time. I have got an app on my phone which tracks my period and tells my when im most fertile so I just followed that, and it was free! Id be spending a fortune otherwise! It worked so Im gonna stick with it! Just have to wait for 1st AF again, hope it wont be too long! :shrug:

Sound like your well covered this month hun! Fx'd for you, now its the horrible 2ww! :dust: xx

xx

No not testing, I didnt when i got my first BFP so im not this time. I have got an app on my phone which tracks my period and tells my when im most fertile so I just followed that, and it was free! Id be spending a fortune otherwise! It worked so Im gonna stick with it! Just have to wait for 1st AF again, hope it wont be too long! :shrug:

Sound like your well covered this month hun! Fx'd for you, now its the horrible 2ww! :dust: xx

well.. i hope i have FX'D
Just so annoyed ive missed the actual Ov day :growlmad: but there was no way of BDing as i had an important work event to attend tooand couldt get out of so didnt see OH @ all that day but i did the day after till this morning so hopefully your right :flower:
The sperm from Tues and weds hopefully will have still have been in me surely? x

xx

Just so annoyed ive missed the actual Ov day :growlmad: but there was no way of BDing as i had an important work event to attend tooand couldt get out of so didnt see OH @ all that day but i did the day after till this morning so hopefully your right :flower:
The sperm from Tues and weds hopefully will have still have been in me surely? x

Ive read it can last for 5 days so you'll be fine!

When did you officially start trying? Dont think Ive read that anywhere?

Hi liverpool i have been watching for your updates!! I think your well an truly covered hun, im in the 2ww to 2dpo for me today i am the same i bd 3 days before ov an i think late on the evening of ov then the next day to I think thats well an truly good enough hun good luck! I wanna start testing already lol!! Just ordered a load of ic so i can get started good luck hun x

Aww thanks for you commetn Davies :flower:

Its nioce knowing you have nice ppl following me :hugs:

I hope to god im covered im worried im not because i missed the main day :nope:

Ive got loads of IC tests too but im not going to test til end of month, not getting my hopes up this month as lasdt month was horrible and hard for me. :cry:

My friend got her bfp last week and she sed IC were rubbish for her +ive suppose everyones hormone urine will bring diff results for everyone.

So have u Ov yet then hun xx

xx

I came off the pill in March i think i wasnt on the pill long since August i think, was on depo before the pill.

how about u?

xx

Just found this :

In addition, you may improve your chances if you have sex once a day (as long as his sperm are OK) during the fertile 4-5 days prior to, and the day of, ovulation. In those rare circumstances when the man does not have enough sperm (oligospermia), the old rule of once every other day still holds true.

Sex during fertile days: % Pregnancy
Sex every day: 37% Pregnancy
Sex every other day: 33% Pregnancy
Sex once a week: 15% Pregnancy

|Yes hu i have a cbfm so i got a peak which means you are ov on fri and sat i dtd wed thur sat sun so just didnt fri but we did late thur night so fxd we caught that egg!! I have been trying for 3 years in august i was put on clomid as I wasnt ov properly ( hence i brought the clearblue fertility monitor) I had 3 mc in the last year!
Had lots of investigations so next time i get pregnant i will have to inject myself with clexaane everyday!!
Its all very scary an it petrifies me but i still have a little bit of excitement! Clomid is the only thing that gets me preg. This is my first month back on it since dec so im hoping its worked!! xx

|Yes hu i have a cbfm so i got a peak which means you are ov on fri and sat i dtd wed thur sat sun so just didnt fri but we did late thur night so fxd we caught that egg!! I have been trying for 3 years in august i was put on clomid as I wasnt ov properly ( hence i brought the clearblue fertility monitor) I had 3 mc in the last year!
Had lots of investigations so next time i get pregnant i will have to inject myself with clexaane everyday!!
Its all very scary an it petrifies me but i still have a little bit of excitement! Clomid is the only thing that gets me preg. This is my first month back on it since dec so im hoping its worked!! xx

Aww well i really hope it works again for you this month huni! :flower:
When are you going tho start testing~?

xx

Probably 9dpo maybe 8dpo! Im not very patient lol! What about you? xx

Probably 9dpo maybe 8dpo! Im not very patient lol! What about you? xx

I think im 4/5 dpo, not going to test til i see a bleed, if i dont then going to test @ end of month, trying not to symptom spot thias month :dust:
xx

xx

I came off the pill in March i think i wasnt on the pill long since August i think, was on depo before the pill.

how about u?

xx

I took my last pill 2nd Dec been on it for 5 yrs, then started TTC April, got BFP 14 June. xx

Hey liverpoolbaby im stalking your thread but just realised we are the same dpo! So if you don't mind can you please help me not to test unless like you I have a bleed or AF doesn't show! Cos I'm a total poasaholic and I need all the support I can get lol! Not sure if we have do it right at all this month I'm going on what fertility friend has said but I still haven't had a + opk yet so I'm not sure if we missed ov? I'm still testing with opks tho just incase I haven't ovD yet! I'm well confused!!
:hug: x

Hey liverpoolbaby im stalking your thread but just realised we are the same dpo! So if you don't mind can you please help me not to test unless like you I have a bleed or AF doesn't show! Cos I'm a total poasaholic and I need all the support I can get lol! Not sure if we have do it right at all this month I'm going on what fertility friend has said but I still haven't had a + opk yet so I'm not sure if we missed ov? I'm still testing with opks tho just incase I haven't ovD yet! I'm well confused!!
:hug: x

Hahaha! yeh course i will no probs chick :hugs:
I was a poas-aholic last month thats why im trying my hardest not to symptom spot, but im terrible @ it already, (.)(.)s are so itchy and tickly and im very tired and moody today n yday for no reason whatsoever.

How do u know your 4dpo if you havent had a + opk? :wacko: youve lost me lol xx

Hiii Girlllsss! :kiss:

How are you all?

Any BFP yet??!!

So here's my OPK tests i thought i would show you all and when i :sex:

So here it goes :flower:

Fri 1st July :sex:

Sat 2nd July :sex

Sun 3rd July :sex:

Mon 4th July - No BD (Started using OPK got a faint straight away)

Tues 5th July :sex: (OPK - Little bt darker)

Weds 6th July :sex:

Thurs 7th July - No BD << :nope: (Darkest OPK) - hopefully its still covered as i did BD days before and after, and your ment to BD 12-24hrs after result so fx'd!

Frid 8th July :sex:

Sat 9th July :sex:

Sun 10th July :sex:

Mon 11th July - No BD (Neg OPK)

Tues 12th July - No BD (Neg OPK)

Attachments

• IMG02145-20110712-1919.jpg
    IMG02145-20110712-1919.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 18
Them OPK tests look good and its great you are covering your bases and bding around the time.
However too much bding can damage the sperm. every other day is ideal. Bet your partner is knackered!!!

Them OPK tests look good and its great you are covering your bases and bding around the time.
However too much bding can damage the sperm. every other day is ideal. Bet your partner is knackered!!!

Aaaaaahahahhahaha! Were both rabbits all the time :blush: I hope im covered this month, how are you??xxx

You got it more then covered. You put the Rabbits to shame!

I am okay. I was going to go back to BBT and OPKs this month but I have a stinking cold and I am up all night coughing so doing BBT is no good. And I am drinking so much water that my urine is so diluted that the tests are not showing.
But Bding when we can.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->