Update! 17 days late (2weeks+3days)... Finally faint results!! ... There is a god! :D

just been reading this thread whole way through.. what a drama lol .. cant wait to tune in tomorrow!! good luck with your BFP x

how r u babes what gp say i may have missed last update xxx

Good Luck at the docs today hunny xx

Huh??
who me? lol
ive not got Drs babe :dohh:

Nio bleedf today though again which is strange? :wacko:
so last month i had a light bleed on the 2nd, and was due AF on the 6th or 7th.
This month, no bleed on the 2nd and no bleed when AF is expected? ..weeeiiirrdddd!
Maybe my new AF is on the 25th? like in june?
god knows :wacko:
How u anyway gorgeous! :flower::flower:
xx

Oh soz hun I thought u had docs today? Then maybe a scan to make sure? Must have got confused sorry! Yea im ok, very fat and bloated....feeling hungry and emotional! Im in charge at the min at work and i told this guy to do something for me and he started moaning and shouting at me and it made me cry! im a hormonel mess! lol!

some gd news ive read that the blood tests that dr do can give false negatives i would get them re done and remember if u did mc weeks ago u could be pg but realy early on ure never more fertile than after a mc gd fx xx

Oh, I'm here also to check how things are with you. I thought today you were going to docs also :wacko: ?

Maybe I misread

Oh soz hun I thought u had docs today? Then maybe a scan to make sure? Must have got confused sorry! Yea im ok, very fat and bloated....feeling hungry and emotional! Im in charge at the min at work and i told this guy to do something for me and he started moaning and shouting at me and it made me cry! im a hormonel mess! lol!

lol awwwwwww babe! lol!
so no AF?! :happydance::happydance::happydance:
have u tested again?

No Dr said wait til 25th when i had my last bleed hun, may test again 2moro or in morning, doubt it though.

xxx

Awww!! sorry to confuse everyone! :blush:

Here's the update .. :dohh:

"nd june i had a light bleed a week before af was due, af which was due on the 6th which you know didnt show.

"nd july this month, i had no bleed, 6 th july- again no bleed.
But i did test last week when all my opk and hpt arrived and it was bfn so ive just told myself .. you are not pregnant.

Havent a CLUE!!! when my AF is going to show this month maybe it'l show when my last light 2nd bleed happened on the 25th i dont know :wacko:

Sorry for the confusion!

xx

Morning hun....so did another test today and line got darker so put a pic on here and everyone said :bfp: :happydance: But I still am not 100%!! Guna take a frer and a cb digi on friday and see what it says. Got a docs app for Tues at 9:50am too.

Hope you are well x

OMG!! LET ME SEEEEEEEEEEEE""""""""""" :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Girls!!!
I think im getting my 1st +ive OPK!!!
what do u think??
I bd friday, sat & sunday Tuesday and last night, giving it a rest today, back bd-ing tomoro sat and sund.
Is that ok??
x
2nd pic after 2-3mins
2moro i must be @ my highest peak surely?!
should i bd everyday now til line goes, starting tomoro?

Attachments

• IMG02120-20110707-1605.jpg
    IMG02120-20110707-1605.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG02122-20110707-1630.jpg
    IMG02122-20110707-1630.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 24
Looking good. Its def on its way. But I also got lines like that just before my AF.
Hope its a positive soon.

Looking good. Its def on its way. But I also got lines like that just before my AF.

before your AF?? thats strange wonder why that is? :wacko:
are you trying the concieving method or heard of it?
ive bd-d frid,sat,sund, missed monday bd-d tues weds, missed today and bd'd again frid sat and sund, p[ossible monday if im still dwon @ my oh's house.
xx

before your AF?? thats strange wonder why that is? :wacko:
are you trying the concieving method or heard of it?
ive bd-d frid,sat,sund, missed monday bd-d tues weds, missed today and bd'd again frid sat and sund, p[ossible monday if im still dwon @ my oh's house.
xx

Yeah before AF, took opk when I was 2 weeks late, just for fun. Looked like your tests.
No not heard of the Concieving Method.

Its true hun you can get a positive opk just before AF.

If its positive because you are due to ovulate then your plan sounds good. I would bd fri, sat and sun then rest. I will pm you the details of this cycle x

Its true hun you can get a positive opk just before AF.

If its positive because you are due to ovulate then your plan sounds good. I would bd fri, sat and sun then rest. I will pm you the details of this cycle x

I hope ive not missed ovualion because i didnt BD yday :nope:

but i have done every single day apart from monday and yday.
So sperm should still be up there, lives upto 5 days doesnt it?
Cant see AF coming @ all tbh if anything it'l be @ end of month.

xx

Hey! Didnt know you had 2 threads, ive been waiting for your other one to be updated, wondered where you'd gone! Just been having a catch up whats been happening.

Dont worry about missing day you O'd, if you've BD most nights thats fine! FX'd for you this month hun!! :dust:

I had m/c last week so Im back to ttc too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->