Update! 17 days late (2weeks+3days)... Finally faint results!! ... There is a god! :D

Doctors @ 4pm for bloods!!! and it is 100% definate im having them done today got comfirmation of my GP! :D

(o)(o)ies Still swollen and sore, big blue veins around nipple, my nipples seem to be looking slightly erect which is weird.
Had the most bizarre dream that i went toilet and there was blood :nope: was horrible.
Felt a little sick this morning but that feeling has gone now, feel a slight headache coming on feeling rather hot as well today.
No cramping or backache today as yet.

I keep getting silly thought in my head all the time thinking maybe i've ovulated later and thats wht these cramps are implantation?.. but then the other part of me says NOOooo! u cant be because why would u spot brown d/c a week before your AF then when your AF is due she never even turned up :wacko:
Heads in bits, just want it over with asap its not fair on me
Was my test an evap? :nope: all the things flying through my head Arrghhh!
xx

Here's last thursdays test again to jog ppl's memory's:

Attachments

• IMG01977-20110616-1309.jpg
    IMG01977-20110616-1309.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 48
Hope the doctors goes well today hun x

Thanks babe! me too!!
So nervous had a horrible dream last night i went loo and sore a little bit of blood :nope:
bbs are still like (o)(o) today x

It was just a dream tho....yea? Your not bleeding are you?
I really hope you get some answers and soon hun, have you done another test today?

Good luck hun, i'll be stalking your post for results, that last test defo looks BFP....think positive thoughts xxxx:hugs:

Hope the doctors goes well today hun x

Thanks babe! me too!!
So nervous had a horrible dream last night i went loo and sore a little bit of blood :nope:
bbs are still like (o)(o) today x

It was just a dream tho....yea? Your not bleeding are you?
I really hope you get some answers and soon hun, have you done another test today?

Nooo!! not bleeding hun!!
I went loo this morning and i was trying my hardest not to go because i was scared to see something, but i didnt :winkwink:
Ive done no tests yet since Monday, might test again tomoro morning xx

I think you should test again.....pleasssssseeeeeeeeee lol x

I think you should test again.....pleasssssseeeeeeeeee lol x

Oooww! ive just had my 2nd pee of the day this 2nd, it wont be as strong now will it?
Plus im @ work & have no tests on me unless i got chemist round the corner.
Ill by some later after Drs and defo test in the morning, i promise :)

What else triggers swollen sore boobs? apart from pregnancy and AF? X

Ok test again tomoz....Hun dont start thinking negative, wait till you have your blood test results back first, I still think its guna come back that you are expecting your first :baby: then I will be doing lots of this :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Ok test again tomoz....Hun dont start thinking negative, wait till you have your blood test results back first, I still think its guna come back that you are expecting your first :baby: then I will be doing lots of this :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

eeeeeeeehehehhee!!!
I hope you & I both will be :happydance:

I keep doing research all through my shift @ work i dont actually do anything else lol so lucky i have my own office to myself lol

Ive worked out that i spotted on the 2nd of June right for 2days brown d/c and ive read .. Implantation bleeding can be one of the earliest pregnancy symptoms. About 6-12 days after conception.
I ovulated the days 20 - 25th which works out that that brown d/c must be IB!
Then AF was due on the 6th of June and no sign of the witch..
Then all these sore tender bruised feeling, blue veing (o)(o)ies and small cramps and back ache AND a faint :bfp: its all just tooooooooooo confusing, im convinced i am from how my body feels, but im trying not to get my hopes up, i mean what if the bloods stilll came back neg then what could i still be?? :wacko:
xx

eeeeeeeehehehhee!!!

I keep doing research all through my shift @ work i dont actually do anything else lol so lucky i have my own office to myself lol

Ive worked out that i spotted on the 2nd of June right for 2days brown d/c and ive read .. Implantation bleeding can be one of the earliest pregnancy symptoms. About 6-12 days after conception.
Then all these sore tender bruised feeling, blue veing (o)(o)ies and small cramps and back ache AND a faint :bfp: its all just tooooooooooo confusing, im convinced i am from how my body feels, but im trying not to get my hopes up, i mean what if the bloods stilll came back neg then what could i still be?? :wacko:
xx

Wow you have been busy...lol! It all sounds about right to me :flower:
It is very confusing :wacko: but other ladies on here have said they didnt get much on a HPT and when they went the docs for blood work they found out they was. Im praying this is the case for you hun.

Hows OH been? He going the docs with you?

eeeeeeeehehehhee!!!

xx

It is very confusing :wacko: but other ladies on here have said they didnt get much on a HPT and when they went the docs for blood work they found out they was. Im praying this is the case for you hun.

He's been much better with me tbh which is great! thanks for asking :)
Im going on my own hun, its only for blood test isnt it so it'd be pointless him coming down, plus its orange wedsnesdays and im going cinema with my mum after lol :blush: he does know im going though :thumbup:
Im wish and wishing this is going to be great news :flower: and not pyscological xx

eeeeeeeehehehhee!!!

xx

He's been much better with me tbh which is great! thanks for asking :)
Im going on my own hun, its only for blood test isnt it so it'd be pointless him coming down, plus its orange wedsnesdays and im going cinema with my mum after lol :blush: he does know im going though :thumbup:
Im wish and wishing this is going to be great news :flower: and not pyscological xx

Aww that will be nice for you, a catch up with mom after your bloods. Have you told your mom yet? Glad your OH is being more understanding :thumbup:
When do you think you will find out your results? Do you just have to call them and they tell you over the phone?

Sending you lots of :dust: and :hugs: for later....x

Still no news. Woah, you must be nearly bald from all the "hair pulling"
When do you get your bloods back?

I am off to docs friday if AF hasn't arrived. No symptoms for me apart from slight nausea these last 3 days.
Good Luck!!!

Still no news. Woah, you must be nearly bald from all the "hair pulling"
When do you get your bloods back?

I am off to docs friday if AF hasn't arrived. No symptoms for me apart from slight nausea these last 3 days.
Good Luck!!!

Got app today @ 4pm should have results on Monday morning hun :)
:dust:
got my fx'd for u too xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"