• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Update! 17 days late (2weeks+3days)... Finally faint results!! ... There is a god! :D

It is lighter....but those are two different tests.

The first one looks like the early test 10mIU test
and the second one is definitely a 25mIU test.

It is lighter....but those are two different tests.

The first one looks like the early test 10mIU test
and the second one is definitely a 25mIU test.

your right the 1st one is a IC 10miu the 2nd is one i got from the chemist yday Reveal, its doesnt say how much miu on the packet though :wacko:
x

It's probably 25mIU or 50mIU.

You definitely can't buy 10mIU tests unless you specifically go looking for them :D

See??? It hasn't gotten lighter! You're trying to compare an apple to a banana.

If you're still getting lines on the less sensitive tests, you're doing just fine :D Give it a couple more days!

Reveal Dipstick (U.K.) 50 mIU BR Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
Coal Hill Lane, Farsley,
Leeds LS28 5NA U.K

OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!
THE DIP STICK IS 50MIU!!!!! YOU'RE HCG IS RISING JUST FINE LADY!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

You definitely can't buy 10mIU tests unless you specifically go looking for them :D

If you're still getting lines on the less sensitive tests, you're doing just fine :D Give it a couple more days!

i didnt think you could get 10miu in shops or chemists i was going to purchase more online on next thurs when i get paid :thumbup:
apple to a banana :blush: your funny :haha:
What do you think of todays test?
Honest opinion xx

Reveal Dipstick (U.K.) 50 mIU BR Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
Coal Hill Lane, Farsley,
Leeds LS28 5NA U.K

OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!
THE DIP STICK IS 50MIU!!!!! YOU'RE HCG IS RISING JUST FINE LADY!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

:o is it really ??!!!
So i tested this morning using a 50miu?
:dust:
x

Yea hun i tweaked your pic on my phone and I can see the line.....I just cant upload the tweak on here to show you :-(

Yea hun i tweaked your pic on my phone and I can see the line.....I just cant upload the tweak on here to show you :-(

owww boo! :(
Ill; just have to keep testing :wacko:
I hope to god these arent evaps i keep getting bbe! :shrug:
how are you x

i didnt think you could get 10miu in shops or chemists i was going to purchase more online on next thurs when i get paid :thumbup:
Honest opinion xx

Honest opinion?
I see a second line.
I see a second line without tilting my screen.
I see a second line without maximizing the photo.
I see a second line without having to squint.
I'd say you're knocked up girlie :)

Honest opinion xx

Honest opinion?
I see a second line.
I see a second line without tilting my screen.
I see a second line without maximizing the photo.
I see a second line without having to squint.
I'd say you're knocked up girlie :)

:haha:Im loving your banter lol u make me giggle :haha:
Well i hope your predictions are right.
Im going to the loo more today 4th pee of the days already, feel like ive been holding it in for ages, thats the ache feeling im getting in my lower adom and i only went an hour ago if that :wacko:
:hugs::flower:
x

I think having to pee every hour is a symptom of pregnancy; and diabetes.

Nope. No babies. Just angel babies. DH and I have been TTC for 3 years this July and all we've got to show for it are 5 MCs :(

Nope. No babies. Just angel babies. DH and I have been TTC for 3 years this July and all we've got to show for it are 5 MCs :(

Oww really :(
Sorry to hear about that hun :hugs:
Everyones day will come :flower:
Some lucky ones sooner rather than some unlucky ones u & i later..:dohh:
Keep positive! :thumbup:
what are your symptoms? xx

None actually. No sore boobs, no uterine twinges, no headache. Nothing. The only thing that happened recently is that I cried at work today when I kept dropping instruments on the floor in the middle of a procedure and the doctor I was working with was looking at me like she wanted to strangle me.

Unfortunately.

I wish I had something to analyze. lol

how are you x

I know sorry hun :-(
I hope they are not too and that you get good news from your blood tests, when will they be available?

Im very well thank you sweetie....been BDing loads ( everyday) and got a positive ovulation test on tues cd16 so I think Ive ov'd later this cycle. Guna carry on BDing rest of this week just to make sure x

None actually. No sore boobs, no uterine twinges, no headache. Nothing. The only thing that happened recently is that I cried at work today when I kept dropping instruments on the floor in the middle of a procedure and the doctor I was working with was looking at me like she wanted to strangle me.

Unfortunately.

lol oww dear!
Well @ least u have a Dr on tap!
your lucky!
xx

how are you x

I know sorry hun :-(
I hope they are not too and that you get good news from your blood tests, when will they be available?

Im very well thank you sweetie....been BDing loads ( everyday) and got a positive ovulation test on tues cd16 so I think Ive ov'd later this cycle. Guna carry on BDing rest of this week just to make sure x

Aww thats great news!!!! :D
u keep bedrocking girl!! :happydance:
This is your month i just know it!
@ l;east one of us has to have some luck surely!!
Blood should be available 2moro hopefully if not Monday! :D
xxx

Unfortunately.

lol oww dear!
your lucky!
xx

She's a dentist so it really doesn't help me with my fertility issues...though she can give me a filling should I ever need one :o

Unfortunately.

lol oww dear!
your lucky!
xx

She's a dentist so it really doesn't help me with my fertility issues...though she can give me a filling should I ever need one :o

LMFAO:rofl::rofl::rofl:
O well.. yeh defo could help you with that :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"