Update! 17 days late (2weeks+3days)... Finally faint results!! ... There is a god! :D

I see a line on yours! I just posted a picture of mine, and it looks exactly like yours! I will attach it here for you.

see??

:) GL babes fx'd for us both x

Good Luck to you too:) :thumbup: I haven't read your whole thread, how many dpo are you?? I am 12dpo

10days late
i THINK im 21dpo
its been a long stressful journey!! x

WOW 21dpo that is crazy:wacko: well congrats I see the line on your test without even squinting:):) I will pray that you have a sticky bean:):)

I've been stalking for the last couple of days....:blush:

I can def see a line on your latest test, really hope it's darker for you tomorrow!!

I'm 16dpo, 7 days late. Been getting really faint lines in ic's since Sunday, but they're not getting any darker, which worries me slightly! Also just tried an Asda test, there's a line and it's definitely pink and within the time frame, but very, very faint......:shrug:

Good luck to you, looking forward to tomorrows pics!:flower:

That REALLY looks like a line to me!! Here is your photo tweaked and inverted too.

Seriously... i think that the start of a faint positive!

Attachments

• tweak3.jpg
    tweak3.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 43
  • tweak3invert.jpg
    tweak3invert.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 40
i really do see a line there too! I just hope its not a flipping evap!!
Fullscreen%252520capture%25252016062011%252520175230.jpg

hun i had very very faint lines on ic 's when first preg even after BFP on clearblue digi i was worried because it took a good week and half to get a line that match the control line! you cant beat frer i would try one if you can? especailly if the lines we see are BFP i will come up nicely on one of them xxx good luck xxx

I think you are pregnant. Your line is pretty pink.

Hun ive been stalking u :D and i never got proper pos on ic but done my first respsonse and got it straight away! its unreal how many times i got ffffffffffaaint positives and it was clear as day on my frer! good luck sweetie xxx

Hey I just read you thread and I wanted to let you know that some women, although rare, metabolize HCG and it never builds in their urine (which would explain your faint +s this late). I would go to the nearest clinic and get a quantitative beta, I bet your numbers are really high! Good luck!

Morning girlies!!!!!!
:flower:

Im not going to test til monday or tuesday morning. Giving my POAS a rest and being positive and patient.. all good come to those who wait xxxx
Feeling bad cramps all day yday, worse when i got home fort AF was going to show, unbelievably tired yday couldnt keep my eyes open @ all!!!
(.)(.)ies are so so swollen & heavy/sore..

Hope your all ok! :D xxx

aww keep us posted, they all ace signs babe xxx

noooo i dnt know if i can wait till Monday lol thats ages away lol have a good weekend. cant wait to see your :bfp: xxx

Oh waiting on Monday.

BFN for me and no AF. So I hope you get a BFP, at least one of us "late" gals can be happy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->