Update! 17 days late (2weeks+3days)... Finally faint results!! ... There is a god! :D

I'm somewhat in the same boat, 3 days late and nothing either baby or af related going on. I've been doing hpts every morning for the past 3 weeks, all bfn. Some women don't get their bfp until a good solid week after af was due so keep your chin up and remember you aren't really out until she shows! I broke down and asked my doctor for a blood test today:blush: but if you can wait it out you will get an answer one way or another.

Morning Girls !!! :flower:
Newsfeed for you all!
Well its the 4th day with no AF!! woke up feeling the nausea, but wasnt actually sick phew!
woke up bright & early @ 5am to use the loo grrr! and again @ 8am grrr and again now @9am Grrr! lol
The tests havent arrived either GRRRR!!! but there is still a 11am post to come yet so im holding on! fingers crossed they arrive! feeling a funny sensation today in my tummy :/
How u all feeling today huni's! xx
:dust:

More update for you all :sad2:

as u know i am 4 days late, just tested on a very cheap x3 for 99p hcg strip from the chemist and got a bfn! well confused!

whats going on?!!! why am i getting these symptoms and no bfp???!!

Attachments

• IMG01901-20110609-1140.jpg
    IMG01901-20110609-1140.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 164
Hi hun, I'm 3 days late today and still bfn. Hopefully we'll get our bfp's soon x

Hi hun, I'm 3 days late today and still bfn. Hopefully we'll get our bfp's soon x

WELL! *+*+* Just rang my Dr and she said just to be patient, positive results can be upto 2weeks after a missed period takes a while for the hormone levels to be produced.

*+*+* So f'xd.

*+*+* She also said if its a late period it should definatly arrive in this week as it is only day 4 of missing it..

So im going to hold on and be calm.
Gosh never wanted something so bad.

Ive got mild aches n pains lower down and i know sorry sounds disgusting but every now and then i think O sh*t ive come on! and rush to the loo to check and its just wet :/ .. weird! sorry *tmi*:blush:

xx

WELL! *+*+* Just rang my Dr and she said just to be patient, positive results can be upto 2weeks after a missed period takes a while for the hormone levels to be produced.

*+*+* So f'xd.

*+*+* She also said if its a late period it should definatly arrive in this week as it is only day 4 of missing it..

Ive got mild aches n pains lower down and i know sorry sounds disgusting but every now and then i think O sh*t ive come on! and rush to the loo to check and its just wet :/ .. weird! sorry *tmi*:blush:

xx

Definately f'xd then!! I've been thinking ill hold on and wait til the end of the week or the beginning of next, will have to since ive ran out of tests anyway.

Ive been having aches at the top of my leg, kinda like AF cramps but not the same. Dont worry about tmi, ive had the same, if im sat down for a while and i stand up i seriously think ive come on and its just weird discharge! but apparently thats a really good preggo sign :thumbup:xx

*+*+* So f'xd.

xx

Definately f'xd then!! I've been thinking ill hold on and wait til the end of the week or the beginning of next, will have to since ive ran out of tests anyway.

Ive been having aches at the top of my leg, kinda like AF cramps but not the same. Dont worry about tmi, ive had the same, if im sat down for a while and i stand up i seriously think ive come on and its just weird discharge! but apparently thats a really good preggo sign :thumbup:xx

l sneeze and think OMG! its sneaked out, but theres nothing there :blush:
only today though :shrug:
belly just feels heavy and weird 2dayliike i keep hugging sumfing that might nit even be there :(
xx

*+*+* So f'xd.

xx

l sneeze and think OMG! its sneaked out, but theres nothing there :blush:
only today though :shrug:
belly just feels heavy and weird 2dayliike i keep hugging sumfing that might nit even be there :(
xx

I had one day where the wetness was really noticeable, it is less now but one day where i really thought OMG AF has come heavily!
aw, i know the feeling, i just want to get a bfp so i can hold my stomach and know my baby is in there!xx

testing again in the morning!
So il update you all again with a pic :) please fx;d for me :) :dust:
I want this bfp !!!! xx

I had that 'wetness' for the whole of my pregnancy with ds. The doctor said it was just cm and it was hormonal coz I was pregnant so sounds good for you. looking forward to seeing your next test xxx

FX for you... my friend just found out shes 2 months preggers. bc she took tests and tests and they said she wasnt preggo! then she just wrote it off as she was messed up with no AF and she would say i cant eat anything as i get sick... i said "preggo" and two day slater doc confirmed. GL :dust:

FX for you... my friend just found out shes 2 months preggers. bc she took tests and tests and they said she wasnt preggo! then she just wrote it off as she was messed up with no AF and she would say i cant eat anything as i get sick... i said "preggo" and two day slater doc confirmed. GL :dust:

OMG really! :o

Im due Monday gon and still no sign of AF so getting fed up now :(
Im never early or late, and that 1day of weird cramping and brown d/c definatly wasnt a period and ive not aches and pains @ all today or nausea :/

:'( xx

Well ive tested again this morning, and again :( BFN
I may try with a different type of test as the IC seem so crap tbh.:nope:

I thought i seen a pink dot as the tmi* wee was going up the slide but it disapeared .. i cud very well be seeing things thou :dohh:

Still no signs of AF!!! and no signs of nausea today r aches and pains, just minor dizzyness and so tired still despite going bed @ 10pm.

I dont know whether to leave it til Monday when im a week late and stop disapointing myself.

Horrible situation i am in , wish it would turn up bfp or AF hurry up and show Grr!

Here they are: both from this morning fmu:

Attachments

• IMG01902-20110610-0927.jpg
    IMG01902-20110610-0927.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 107
fingers crossed your BFP comes soon hun !!

have still no af just a lot of wetness ... and some 'twingey' sort of pains in my left ovary still..... really though she was going to turn up yesterday but nothing :shrug:

am running upto town now to get a test... cant wait till monday :doh:

xx

fingers crossed your BFP comes soon hun !!

have still no af just a lot of wetness ... and some 'twingey' sort of pains in my left ovary still..... really though she was going to turn up yesterday but nothing :shrug:

am running upto town now to get a test... cant wait till monday :doh:

xx

I really do wish u all the luck in the world hun :dust:
Its so god damn frustrating @ least please turn up AF so i kno when to try again Gheez! :growlmad:
Not feeling any signs & symptoms today just slightly dizzy/headache n really tired.
no twinges or aches n pains today not even feeling as bloated :/ xx

same here i have no symptoms or anything other than the twingey feeling in my left ovary.... wish af would make her mind up and show so then i can start the baby making process again ! lol. xx

can you not go and get a blood pregnancy test done? x

The cheap tests are never very good for showing lines sweetie. I got my BFP with this baby with the ASDA own tests and they worked wonderfull. I was about two weeks late before having a decent line on the cheap tests. Fingers crossed for you lovely.:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->