Update! 17 days late (2weeks+3days)... Finally faint results!! ... There is a god! :D

loss of appetite is a sign=)
good luck when are you testing... it should for sure show up by now?

QUOTE=Kimbre;11119053]loss of appetite is a sign=)
good luck when are you testing... it should for sure show up by now?[/QUOTE]

As soon as i get my bum home!
Not pee'd for an hour nearly going to hold it in til i get home finish @ 5 so should have the results posted of here either way whether its a :bfn: or :bfp: ! so keep updating! lol

Just completly off my food never hungry @ all just bloated and tired...and 1week late hope and wish its a bfp! :D xxx

.. and also a weird nervous feeling in my stomach like ive got an interview or something (which i havent) but that weird horrible feeling :wacko:

fX'D for you! I'm almost three weeks late! w/ bfn!! and waiting for the Doc to call w/ my blood test results.. I have that nervous feeling too! GL to you.Can't wait to see your BFP!

fX'D for you! I'm almost three weeks late! w/ bfn!! and waiting for the Doc to call w/ my blood test results.. I have that nervous feeling too! GL to you.Can't wait to see your BFP!

gl to you too hun xx

going out of my f*cking mind here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! im 7Days late today, with loads of BFN's!!!!
JUST WISH MY BODY WOULD STOP MESSING ME ABOUT AND EITHER GIVE ME A BFP OR GIVE ME MY PERIOD BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SERIOUSLY ITS MINE!!!!!!! I KNOW WHEN IT SHOULD BE HERE AND WHEN IT SHOULD AND UNLESS THERE IS A REASON FOR IT TO MAGICLY DISSAPEAR I WANT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!
sorry ladies lol very bad mood tonight nobody around for me to have a rant at either lol :blush:

Heres the 4.. i know went OTT .. tests i did before ... x3 are IC and the other is tesco

Attachments

• IMG01926-20110613-1733.jpg
    IMG01926-20110613-1733.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 110
  • IMG01930-20110613-1806.jpg
    IMG01930-20110613-1806.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 147
  • IMG01936-20110613-1809.jpg
    IMG01936-20110613-1809.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 118
aww hun !! :hugs:

cant you go to the dr and demand a blood pregnancy test!!
xx

@Liver, I do see a faint second line on your middle test picture...it's faint, but i see it..Good luck hun, I hope you get some answers soon!! :dust: :dust:

@Liver, I do see a faint second line on your middle test picture...it's faint, but i see it..Good luck hun, I hope you get some answers soon!! :dust: :dust:

do you?
i actually thought i did for a second , but i know its my eyes percieving me :(
xx

aww hun !! :hugs:

cant you go to the dr and demand a blood pregnancy test!!
xx

I am babe, if i dont come on by this timenext week 100% i am going to make sure she does.
Feel like sh*t so tired n feel crappy, fat bloated belly proper off my food :( x

do you?
xx

Yes, I really do see it, but it is very faint, so it is hard to know if it is the start of something, or an evap or if we got line eye....:wacko: I dont see anything on the IC's in the first pics though.

I am also going nuts right now in the 2WW so i can feel your pain...i really hope U can get some answers soon...Good luck!!

do you?
xx

Yes, I really do see it, but it is very faint, so it is hard to know if it is the start of something, or an evap or if we got line eye....:wacko: I dont see anything on the IC's though.

I am also going nuts right now in the 2WW so i can feel your pain...i really hope U can get some answers soon...Good luck!!

thanks hun, im going to do another 2moro morning & night and stick my pictures up again. Im going insane!!!! :cry::cry::cry:
I could use your eyes again tomoro :hugs:
xx

do you?
xx

Yes, I really do see it, but it is very faint, so it is hard to know if it is the start of something, or an evap or if we got line eye....:wacko: I dont see anything on the IC's though.

thanks hun, im going to do another 2moro morning & night and stick my pictures up again. Im going insane!!!! :cry::cry::cry:
I could use your eyes again tomoro :hugs:
xx

YW, I will be stalking your thread and following up to see how everything goes... :hugs:

I feel your frustration hun

Last year I was a week late and went to the doctors. He said to hang on a few days. So I did. Was getting BFN the whole time. I went back and still nothing so he sent me to hospital for tests. One I had to do three weeks after a period.
A few days later AF arrived making my cycle 45 days and not 29.
So waited 20 days so I could go for the test, AF arrived while having the test. I went from a 45 day cycle to a 20 day!!

Our bodies can be cruel.
I SOOOO hope you get your BFP. I am currently 4 days late, BFN but not worrying yet because of that time!

Baby Dust to you:dust:

I feel your frustration hun

Last year I was a week late and went to the doctors. He said to hang on a few days. So I did. Was getting BFN the whole time. I went back and still nothing so he sent me to hospital for tests. One I had to do three weeks after a period.
A few days later AF arrived making my cycle 45 days and not 29.
So waited 20 days so I could go for the test, AF arrived while having the test. I went from a 45 day cycle to a 20 day!!

Our bodies can be cruel.
I SOOOO hope you get your BFP. I am currently 4 days late, BFN but not worrying yet because of that time!

Baby Dust to you:dust:

:nope:O gheez! thats hurtful!
Mother nature is such a bloody nuisance.. litterally! :growlmad:
Going to keep testing til AF arrives! :dust: Come on girls we can do this!!!!! :dust:

Keep your chin up hun.......i know....just KNOW this is your time, its just a very shy bfp right? Talk to your OH and us ladies on here whenever you need to, we are all here especially me to support you.....PRAYIING FOR YOUR BFP xxxxxx

Hey hun, im sorry you still havent got a :bfp:, im a week late now and still getting :bfn:'s :( :( its horrible! keep having signs of AF coming then they completely disappear so i get my hopes up again!! just wish i knew! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->