• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Update! 17 days late (2weeks+3days)... Finally faint results!! ... There is a god! :D

same here i have no symptoms or anything other than the twingey feeling in my left ovary.... wish af would make her mind up and show so then i can start the baby making process again ! lol. xx

can you not go and get a blood pregnancy test done? x

No well i rang my Dr spoke to her on the phone yday and she said to be patient and wait til my AF arrives.
She said if it doesnt turn up in 2weeks or so to go in.
She said i could test now i might get a positive or may get a negative, dependant on my hormone levels.
Only some generous Drs will willingly give out blood tests some just live by urine samples dont they :nope:
Are you having bloods done?
I suppose if there was still no sign of AF and 2 weeks go by and stil BFN then i could persuade her for bloods.
xx

Hi liverpoolbaby, I'm in the same position. I'm now 7 days late (never late, never early. 30 day cycle) I've had some VERY faint lines (which I've posted on here) but they aren't getting darker and I've also had BFNs! I feel your frustration, I just want to know what's going on! Especially because we go to Tenerife on the 18th and I don't wanna get the Mother of all AFs when we're there.
Fingers crossed for both of us! Never mind the two week wait, I'll be going into the four week wait :'(
X

Hi liverpoolbaby, I'm in the same position. I'm now 7 days late (never late, never early. 30 day cycle) I've had some VERY faint lines (which I've posted on here) but they aren't getting darker and I've also had BFNs! I feel your frustration, I just want to know what's going on! Especially because we go to Tenerife on the 18th and I don't wanna get the Mother of all AFs when we're there.
Fingers crossed for both of us! Never mind the two week wait, I'll be going into the four week wait :'(
X

Hi Blousey :)
I feel so much better when i hear other girly's are going through the same situation as me.
Im never a day late/early either always bang on time. feels so strange.
Have you had any signs and symptoms ?
I feel nothing today getting me down now :nope:
When did you recieve a faint P?
xxx

Right ok!!!
Update!!

.... Am i seeing things my eyes are going all funny starng @ this strip....

Do i see the start of a line right @ the bottom of the strip???? :wacko:

Honest opinions please!!!

:dust:

Attachments

• IMG01907-20110610-1207.jpg
    IMG01907-20110610-1207.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 183
I think I may see something, but it's so hard to tell in pictures! My fingers are crossed for you liverpool! No AF is a good thing! Keeping up the PMA! I'm a week late with BFN, but keep telling myself that we're not out until AF shows! Good luck! Keep us posted! :dust:

I've been getting faint lines over the last couple of days, along with some BFNs.
About half hour ago I started leaking white liquidy stuff out my right boob! WTH.

I think I may see something, but it's so hard to tell in pictures! My fingers are crossed for you liverpool! No AF is a good thing! Keeping up the PMA! I'm a week late with BFN, but keep telling myself that we're not out until AF shows! Good luck! Keep us posted! :dust:

PMA? lol whats that mean hun?

Il try again later on tonight fx'd :thumbup:

Thanks for your opinion :) x

I've been getting faint lines over the last couple of days, along with some BFNs.
About half hour ago I started leaking white liquidy stuff out my right boob! WTH.

out of ur (.) ?!
strange!
Ive no faints as of yet, but i think i see a start of a line on that last pic, 5th day no AF Grrr! hurry up BFP or AF! :shrug: xx

lol, PMA= Positive Mental Attitude. If you think Positive, you'll get a Positive! (hopefully!)

Hun I think I see a line.....you need to do a tst tomoz with a first response?

So hoping this is it for you xxx

Hun I think I see a line.....you need to do a tst tomoz with a first response?

So hoping this is it for you xxx

Ive ordered more tests babe :dohh:
A different sort of Amazon should be here next week on Weds/thurs.
In time for when these IC run out :winkwink:
Right ok early response :thumbup: i will try that next week when im a little further gone then ill be a week late on Monday.. Good things come to those who wait.. isnt that the saying? :dust: fx'd!
I wont be online sat & sunday so after today i cant update you till then sorriiii!
Might be a good thing i hope :-=

xxx

Ok hun.....have a nice relaxed weekend with your OH. Let me know first thing Monday whats going on x

Morning Girls :flower:
Thought id update you all,
1 week today i was due AF (6th) ... STILL no sign of her either:wacko:
Last time i tested was Friday and got BFN.:shrug:
This weekend been very tired going falling asleep @ 10ish no later OH had to stay up and watch films on his own lol oops!
Woke up this morning feeling a little sick and suffered headaches when i woke up yesterday.
Im going to test later today and in the morning .. as ive forgotton my tests @ mty mums on Sunday xx

I really hope you get your bfp! I just have a good feeling that you will! Best of luck! :)

I really hope you get your bfp! I just have a good feeling that you will! Best of luck! :)

My OH thinks its deffo going to be a BFP i hope you and he's right! hehe!
I hope this 1 week late AF is a good thing! :dust:
how r u? xx

I got my bfp with my first 1 week after af. Tests were bfn before. Also my dh "knew" I was too, at least when I told him he said he had that feeling that I was.

I'm doing alright. Had my cry on Mon when af started. Think I might give the summer a miss and not worry about it. But will be ntnp really. I just need to relax and and enjoy my two boys right now! Hope all goes well for you!

I got my bfp with my first 1 week after af. Tests were bfn before. Also my dh "knew" I was too, at least when I told him he said he had that feeling that I was.

I'm doing alright. Had my cry on Mon when af started. Think I might give the summer a miss and not worry about it. But will be ntnp really. I just need to relax and and enjoy my two boys right now! Hope all goes well for you!

I hope & pray im going through the same as you and a few others have.. being a week or 2w late and getting + results, so far well last one i took on Friday was neg using IC.
Feeling positive right now though , hope its all good news!.. xxx :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"