Update! 17 days late (2weeks+3days)... Finally faint results!! ... There is a god! :D

Morning hun......your ovulation tests are looking good, wait for them to get darker then BD like mad!! We BD'd everyday for over a week this cycle, havent tested today....guna test tomoz. Due AF today too so we will see happens x

OMG!!!
has she not arrived!!!!!!!!! :happydance:
How Flippin exciting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! seriously! am so excited to see ur next test! eeeeeeeeeeeehehehheeeee!!! :hugs:
im going to post my 2pm urine test on here when i do, didnt u do the opk this month or last?
i think as soon as it gets slightly darker im going to go like crazy, apparantly alot of women miss ovualtion bcos its too late after seeing the + or sumfin :wacko:
how u feeling?
xx

You crazy excited girl ent ya lol!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:
Well shes due today but she dont normally arrive till later on tonight so its a waiting game!
Ive did do opk this month but not seriously. Think I did use them from cd12-18 and got my darkest line at cd16.
Yep I agree yes bd like mad as soon as your line gets darker and continue to bd the day after your dark line just to make sure. Lokk up SMEP on here and follow that plan as lots of people say it works.
We booked our holiday yest for Sept, going to Spain for the week, IF it turns out I am pregnant this month I will be roughly about 3 months when I fly so Im abit nervous, plus my mom+dad+aunt+uncle are coming so I may have to tell them so they dont get funny when ive got a big belly!! lol x
Feeling ok today hun, abit tired and hungry and tummy kinda aches but thats all x

Double whamming u get a holiday too! so jealous!!!:growlmad: :happydance:

im going to go pee now and see what this test is saying lol il upload in a sec..
Im actually thinking maybe ive passed OVU and thats y its faint cos last week i was so flipping bloated! this week im not.

I so hope you get what uve been waitng for!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

xxx

Morning hun......your ovulation tests are looking good, wait for them to get darker then BD like mad!! We BD'd everyday for over a week this cycle, havent tested today....guna test tomoz. Due AF today too so we will see happens x

OMG!!!
How Flippin exciting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! seriously! am so excited to see ur next test! eeeeeeeeeeeehehehheeeee!!! :hugs:
im going to post my 2pm urine test on here when i do, didnt u do the opk this month or last?
i think as soon as it gets slightly darker im going to go like crazy, apparantly alot of women miss ovualtion bcos its too late after seeing the + or sumfin :wacko:
how u feeling?
xx

Well shes due today but she dont normally arrive till later on tonight so its a waiting game!
Ive did do opk this month but not seriously. Think I did use them from cd12-18 and got my darkest line at cd16.
Yep I agree yes bd like mad as soon as your line gets darker and continue to bd the day after your dark line just to make sure. Lokk up SMEP on here and follow that plan as lots of people say it works.
We booked our holiday yest for Sept, going to Spain for the week, IF it turns out I am pregnant this month I will be roughly about 3 months when I fly so Im abit nervous, plus my mom+dad+aunt+uncle are coming so I may have to tell them so they dont get funny when ive got a big belly!! lol x
Feeling ok today hun, abit tired and hungry and tummy kinda aches but thats all x

im going to go pee now and see what this test is saying lol il upload in a sec..
Im actually thinking maybe ive passed OVU and thats y its faint cos last week i was so flipping bloated! this week im not.

I so hope you get what uve been waitng for!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

xxx

I normally go away twice a year as my grandparents live in spain so I just have to book my flights thats all. But I didnt go away last year as we moved into our house and couldnt afford it. So I was determined to go away this year.

Get peeing, I wana see you stick lol!

OMG!!!
how u feeling?
xx

xxx

I normally go away twice a year as my grandparents live in spain so I just have to book my flights thats all. But I didnt go away last year as we moved into our house and couldnt afford it. So I was determined to go away this year.

Its not uploadable, nothing on it :growlmad:
i must have missed ovulation Grr! x

OMG!!!
how u feeling?
xx

xxx

Maybe not hun....do another test tomoz, how many opk you got?

OMG!!!
how u feeling?
xx

xxx

Maybe not hun....do another test tomoz, how many opk you got?

I saw a little faint line yday thou now nothing, i ordered 30 and 10 pg tests.xx

Sometimes my tests did that....most opk give a line all thru the cycle as your body always has the lh hormone. As the hormone increases the line gets darker. Stick with it for another couple of days x

Sometimes my tests did that....most opk give a line all thru the cycle as your body always has the lh hormone. As the hormone increases the line gets darker. Stick with it for another couple of days x

okies will do :flower:
As for the SMEP method, i dont think i could afford driving up and down every other day lol i suppose i could try going down on wedsnesdays as i go down frid - sundays anyway. that works kind of doesnt it? x

i dont understand what cd(number) means? How do i know wat cycle day im on now??? :wacko:

I THINK im on day 11?

on my last light bleed was 25th lasted 2-3days

cycle day 1 is the first day of your period.....so if your last bleed started the 25th I would say that is cycle day 1 so yep i agree that today is cd11. most people ovulate around cycle day 14 but sometimes its earlier or later. keep testing till about cd20 to check if you have ovulated. im hoping that come cd14 your lines should be dark x

cycle day 1 is the first day of your period.....so if your last bleed started the 25th I would say that is cycle day 1 so yep i agree that today is cd11. most people ovulate around cycle day 14 but sometimes its earlier or later. keep testing till about cd20 to check if you have ovulated. im hoping that come cd14 your lines should be dark x

You know what this might sound bizarre and obsessive of me i dunno BUT If i count the 2nd june (my 1st light bleed) as cd1 then i would have ovulated around the 14th june, maybe my last bleed was IB?? O idk :dohh:
i have to still see if 6th/7th i come on as i normally would now anyway.xx

Month 1

Saturday 2nd July 2011 - First day of your cycle

Friday 8th July 2011 - Best chance of conceiving a girl

Saturday 9th July 2011 - A little bit fertile, best chance of conceiving a girl

Sunday 10th July 2011 - Fertile, best chance of conceiving a boy

Monday 11th July 2011 - VERY fertile, best chance of conceiving a boy

Tuesday 12th July 2011 - Time to ovulate

Friday 22nd July 2011 - A home pregnancy test may work now.

AimStrip pregnancy tests can detect your pregnancy 4 days before your period is due and costs up to 60% less than drugstore brands!

Buy some today so you will be ready to test when the time arrives!

Tuesday 26th July 2011 - End of cycle

Friday 29th July 2011 - No period? Maybe you're pregnant!

Saturday 7th April 2012 - If you are, this is your approximate due date

Month 1

AimStrip pregnancy tests can detect your pregnancy 4 days before your period is due and costs up to 60% less than drugstore brands!

the good thing about OPK's and also charting your temperature is that every woman's Luteal Phase is a different length of time. So, even though i had very regular 28 day cycles it turns out i typically ovulated on CD 17 or 18... so it took us a few months of BD-ing on the wrong days before i started charting and realizing that I ovulated later than I thought.

It's a common misconception that women ovulate exactly 14 days before their period comes, but in my case it was more like 11-12 days.

so the list above is a great place to start but to be on the safe side I used to BD every other day from CD10-14, then everyday from 15,16,17,18. It gets exhausting! LOL

Month 1

the good thing about OPK's and also charting your temperature is that every woman's Luteal Phase is a different length of time. So, even though i had very regular 28 day cycles it turns out i typically ovulated on CD 17 or 18... so it took us a few months of BD-ing on the wrong days before i started charting and realizing that I ovulated later than I thought.

It's a common misconception that women ovulate exactly 14 days before their period comes, but in my case it was more like 11-12 days.

so the list above is a great place to start but to be on the safe side I used to BD every other day from CD10-14, then everyday from 15,16,17,18. It gets exhausting! LOL

so i should bd tonight and onwards til cd18?
my opk is neg today it looked faint + yuday xx

hey chick i would go to your dr they told me last week mc and today bfp so u never no xxxx

hey chick i would go to your dr they told me last week mc and today bfp so u never no xxxx

OMG!
Congratulations babe!!!!!!!!!!!! :happydance:
how late was u?
ive bled twice in 1 month though both light and for2-3days, i tested yday and got :bfn: x

just completly misread what i think u was trying to tell me :nope:
Im so sorry!
Chances get higher after a m/c so this could be your month huni
Are you charting or using opk this time?
xxx

i dnt even know my last af was in may im two weeks late so fx i hope u get ure bfp too xx

i dnt even know my last af was in may im two weeks late so fx i hope u get ure bfp too xx

O wait so u are pgt!!:happydance:
Im over 2 weeks late now, ive just given up and lost hope, i must have m/c or had an evaps.
Strange having 2 light bleeds in 1 month though never ever happened before :s unless the first bleed was an early period and i had evaps and the other light bleed on the 25th was ib? and ive missed this months period? god knows??
Im starting fresh its too much headache, ive got opk and ive ordered a basel temp digi too going to start charting.
you should be whackng up your results! :D xx

aww ireally do hope u get ure bfp i just did a digi pregnant 1 to 2 weeks gl fx for u xx

so i should bd tonight and onwards til cd18?
my opk is neg today it looked faint + yuday xx

Yeah i would start BD-ing! and keep doing those OPK's once per day, and when they start to get darker do the OPK's twice a day if you have enough. Around 2:00pm and 8:00pm or thereabouts.

If you go a couple cycles (fingers crossed you wont) then look into charting your Basal Body Temperature in conjunction with doing the OPK tests :)

Morning hun....so did another test today and line got darker so put a pic on here and everyone said :bfp: :happydance: But I still am not 100%!! Guna take a frer and a cb digi on friday and see what it says. Got a docs app for Tues at 9:50am too.

Hope you are well x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"