Update! 17 days late (2weeks+3days)... Finally faint results!! ... There is a god! :D

I have never had an evap from those ics before the 10 min mark so as long as you got the lines at 10 mins, they should be ok. Another type of test might put your mind at rest though because you are unlikely to get evaps on 2 different tests within the time limit. Good luck chick!x

Hun so sorry I havent replied to your latest pic, been the hosp all morn again! I can defo see a line on your pic from this morn.....I think if you test again tonight and then tomoz your lines should get darker as they say hcg increases every other day....are you still going the docs later? Always here if you need me darling x

have you teted yet hunny with the digi? praying for your :bfp:

no not yet hun. Maybe 2moro morning i will
feeling really upset and down today just want to burst into tears sat here @ work.
OH isnt being very supportive @ the minute either :cry:
x

i had my PREGNANT 1-2 on digi and then tested with ic (needed to use them up lol) the same ones as yours and only got a really faint line on one and a bfn on another so i think they tests are crap as some1 already said do a digi if its bfn then you still have the second one for a couple of days time lol xxx

i have x1 early response x1 IC strip and x2 cb digi's left.
Only going to use fmu as that is when my urine is stronger.
Il use my Early response in the morning.
Do you still have your IC strips hun did they look similar to mine??? xxx

Hun so sorry I havent replied to your latest pic, been the hosp all morn again! I can defo see a line on your pic from this morn.....I think if you test again tonight and then tomoz your lines should get darker as they say hcg increases every other day....are you still going the docs later? Always here if you need me darling x

No :wacko: i cancelled it because of my test results, going to re book again for next week.
Hope the hospital went ok chick:hugs:
Emotions are all over the place. Definatly feel different today, belly hurts and peeing alot, and white discharge?? which is weird is that normal??
(.)(.)ies are4 sore sore just want to cry today OH is being very the opposit to supportive too :( ... yes again :/ he mentioned how he should should know better than me (obv cos he's had a child before ) annoys me how he's sharing his experiences he had with his other childs mother with me or am i being OTT??? xx

https://www.birthbabyandmom.com/early-pregnancy-test.html

^^^^^ i have just found this website and my tests look very similar to these. So it may not be an evap after all... i suppose only time will tell fx'd :dust:

I know its NOT fun to hear about his ex, but do you think he is saying these things to be mean or trying to be comforting in a way? Its really hard. I would ask him to stop talking about that, but try not to be too put off with him, I am sure he loves you :hugs:

I know its NOT fun to hear about his ex, but do you think he is saying these things to be mean or trying to be comforting in a way? Its really hard. I would ask him to stop talking about that, but try not to be too put off with him, I am sure he loves you :hugs:

He doesnt have contact with his child anymore, but @ then end of the day every pregnancy is different which i keep having to tell him, he's hacked off becos i want to leave the testing til next week as my lines r so faint, and is just going off on one thinking he knows best, im only going off what my Dr has said and he's being all arsey about it saying i probably know alot more than you blahblahblah :nope: getting me down, i knew 1 day this would happen. ive msgd him to not share his experiences with me and we should be sharing our own experiences together.
he's very stubborn and is upsetting me :nope:
xxx

https://www.early-pregnancy-tests.com/positive-pregnancy-test12.html

Oh hun......hes been very mean to you past couple of days. I think you need to go and see him, sat down and talk about it. Tell him how shit hes made you feel.....espec at a time like this. Yes he has had a child before but that doesnt mean he knows more, you have lots of help and support from us ladies on here. I think you should make another appointment with your docs for next week....get a blood test done to comfirm one way or the other. Also please try not to get upset or be stressed, you dont wana upset ya little bean you might have growing :) Bloody men are stubborn, but your fella does love you remember that x

Oh hun......hes been very mean to you past couple of days. I think you need to go and see him, sat down and talk about it. Tell him how shit hes made you feel.....espec at a time like this. Yes he has had a child before but that doesnt mean he knows more, you have lots of help and support from us ladies on here. I think you should make another appointment with your docs for next week....get a blood test done to comfirm one way or the other. Also please try not to get upset or be stressed, you dont wana upset ya little bean you might have growing :) Bloody men are stubborn, but your fella does love you remember that x

Your absolutly right Lea i know i can always rely on you.
Im an emotional wreck struggling to keep 1 eye open @ the minute.. seriously lol
Ive seen a different side to him tbh :nope: im seeing him 2moro after work, but part of me is thinking pffht no dont even bother if he's being that way.
Thats y im trying to keep calm about it all bcos it may not just be me getting upset now if beany is in there making me feel all crampy.
He was like this yday then all of a sudden over the moon and being overly excited and again this morning anyone would think he's the pregnant one with his mood swings lol xxx

Morning Girly's!
:flower:
Well im not feeling the best today feeling very sicky :nope: & bad stomach cramps keeps coming and going.

This mornings FMU test is exactly the same again today really really faint. :shrug: Im going to test again on Monday and leave it for a few days.

Ive very sore swollen (.)(.)s today feeling very nausea too
My CB Digi's have arrived but dont want to waste them just yet until i get a stronger line, what do you think??
xx
Hope your all well :flower:
Heres my fmu test today 10days late (you cant see anything on the pic in my opinion, but defo see something when i hold it up close):

I think i can see a faint second line on this test...Good luck and baby dust hun, I hope you get a definate BFP soon!!! :dust: :dust: :dust:

this is a clearer photo i think ..

Attachments

• IMG01977-20110616-1309.jpg
    IMG01977-20110616-1309.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 211
I see a line on yours! I just posted a picture of mine, and it looks exactly like yours! I will attach it here for you.

see??

Attachments

• pic 1.jpg
    pic 1.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 125

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member