Update! 17 days late (2weeks+3days)... Finally faint results!! ... There is a god! :D

AF should be here early next week ... monday or tuesday, maybe? i'm not exactly sure ... just assuming based on O day. i was all settled in my bed, snug as a bug, when DS demanded i come and snuggle him. we're now sitting on his bed watching "finding nemo", trying to get him to get sleepy.

i want to test SO BAD, but all i have are a crappy blue dye, 2 FRERs, and a digi ... i don't want to use the FRERs or the digi until i get some good lines on ICs. we'll see!

do you have anymore strange symptoms?

just read your whole story, i can see lines on most of your tests hunnie, a digi worked for me 10days after ov, so before period, my gut was telling me, good luck at gp and keep testing xxx

Aww thankyou for your post huni :flower:
Ive order CB digi's hopefully should be here 2moro if not friday :thumbup:
Its completly mad becos now ive seen results my whole lower stomach is aching allllll day! its mad!!
Thanks for your support xxx

thats ok and thats good sign your womb is growming for babba!!! keep me posted xx

OMG, so exciting. I shall be on here at 9am tomorrow waiting. I am also waiting, now 6 days late for me. I hope we both get good news.
Good Luck

i see a pink line on the first one!

Good luck babes, bn stalking your thread for a while and cant wait to see ya 9am BFP!!!! :hugs:

Ragdoll loving the baby miss piggy!!! Awww miss piggy is ace!! Fingers x'd for you hun xxxx

I know, she is cute right!!! I smiled when I saw your miss piggy!

And thanks. I hope is good for us all.

OMG, so exciting. I shall be on here at 9am tomorrow waiting. I am also waiting, now 6 days late for me. I hope we both get good news.
Good Luck

O babe we will!!!
:dust: for us both!!!
10days late 2moro
hope the tests are more obvious! fx'd :D
thanks for your support chick xxx

Thankyou everyone who has been supporting me and putting up with my rants :blush:
:dust: to everyone!!! & happy 9months to every other lucky ladies out there!
Keep you all updated tomoro 10days late.
Night Night
xxx:kiss::flower:

Just read through this! I wish you lots of luck and look forward to seeing more tests!!

Praying that you have darker lines today hun....PM me when you can x

ooooh just came across this thread.
can't resist but to see the outcome
:dust:

Fingers crossed for you hun.... did you pee yet??? xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member