UPDATE 1st post-Anyone wanna lose weight with me?

Dk1234

Mom to Coen
Reaction score
Anyone currently trying to lose the baby weight while nursing? I am 20 pounds over pre 2nd pregnancy weight and 35 over pre first pregnancy weight. And I'm 45 pounds over my ultimate goal. I am 6 weeks pp. for the past week I've been eating healthy using myfitnesspal app and I started 30 day shred 5 days ago. I'm looking for someone to do it with me! I need motovation. Anyone serious about getting in shape and wanna motivate each other?

I'm down over 50 pounds:)

Me! I have 45-50 to lose.

Two years before pregnancy, I lost 102 lbs and in the best shape of my Life, through exercise, weights and myfitnesspal. Then at 41, boom miracle pregnancy.

I am not losing with nursing at all!

Need to get back on the bandwagon...we should start a secret Facebook group to post workouts and motivate...

You can do it with me! I started about 7 or 8 weeks ago and I'm down 15lbs. I have about 15 more to lose, maybe 20.

I started following the Primal Blueprint and the weight started falling off. It's super easy. I eat meat and vegetables and fruit in moderation and LOTs of fat. Breastfeeding and fat go great together. Avoid all grains and refined sugar. I'm full, getting plenty of calories, no loss of supply, never feeling deprived, and I'm down from a US 16 pants to a 10. It's great. For exercise, I walk. I shoot for 30 minutes a day, give or take, usually broken up (10 minutes here, 15 there, etc). So far, it's working great!

I am darynrose on myfitnesspal. You guys should look me up.

I should probably try to gain a little weight actually...

I'd love to join you but I don't have the app! Primal Blueprint sounds good

I'm 5 kilos over my pre-pregnancy weight and 14 over my goal weight. I don't get much exercise, although I have the opportunity to walk a LOT.

I'd love to join you but I don't have the app! Primal Blueprint sounds good

I'm 5 kilos over my pre-pregnancy weight and 14 over my goal weight. I don't get much exercise, although I have the opportunity to walk a LOT.

I like it because I don't have to restrict myself and eat plenty, and I don't want to restrict myself while breastfeeding.

Also I focus on organic veggies and grass fed or pastured meat/dairy, but that is not such a big deal outside the US (GMOs and what have you)

My issue is I have TERRIBLE sweet cravings since breastfeeding. It is terrible I have never had these cravings before...

I am going to try the Tracy Anderson Method, just haven't opened it yet. My entire family is just getting over a really bad chest cold. My baby still has a bad cough, so last night was spent rocking ALL night to keep him upright.

That has been my #1 excuse...exhausted and I haven't exercised as hard as I used too...if I would do that and lift...I know I could lose it. Instead, I tend to reach for cake:dohh:

ME!!!

I was doing weight watchers and doing pretty good. But then I just stopped caring and eating like a pig the last few weeks :( Don't mind my ticker, I haven't fixed it yet.

My biggest problem.. I can't stop eating!! I am starving all the time and I am majorly craving peanut butter. I can't stop eating it in huge amounts. It contains so much fat it can't be good for me like that!! I think maybe I am craving protein?? I eat a ton of fruits and veggies. I ton in general. When will the breastfeeding appetite settle down!?!?

ME!!!

I was doing weight watchers and doing pretty good. But then I just stopped caring and eating like a pig the last few weeks :( Don't mind my ticker, I haven't fixed it yet.

My biggest problem.. I can't stop eating!! I am starving all the time and I am majorly craving peanut butter. I can't stop eating it in huge amounts. It contains so much fat it can't be good for me like that!! I think maybe I am craving protein?? I eat a ton of fruits and veggies. I ton in general. When will the breastfeeding appetite settle down!?!?

Mine has settled down since I started paying attention. I also give myself a snack in between each meal so I have something to look forward to. If you're on myfitnesspal look me up

ME!!!

Mine has settled down since I started paying attention. I also give myself a snack in between each meal so I have something to look forward to. If you're on myfitnesspal look me up

I don't have myfitnesspal app. I feel like when I pay attention more.. I eat more! Ugh feeling so bloated and down today :(

ME!!!

Dietary fat does not necessarily lead to body fat, so don't worry about that so much. Fat actually satiates you more so you don't have that starving feeling. I've been getting more than 60% of my daily calories from fat and losing weight, just good fat.

Worth some reading:

https://www.eatnakednow.com/eatnaked/2013/05/08/the-fat-question-why-fat-doesnt-make-you-fat/

https://www.marksdailyapple.com/high-fat-diet-healthy-safe/#axzz2gW3E1Lmd

Those that don't have the app, you can just use myfitnesspal website

ME!!!

Me too, I am ravenous

I am going to start working out this weekend and shop for healthier more filling foods! I commit to that.

I am starting a lose weight secret group on Facebook to post workouts. You can look up Tricia Matthews and friend me I will add to group.

Hello Ladies! I would like to join in with your group. I need to lose 70 pounds. Uggghhh.... I am 42 and breastfeeding is not budging any of it. I will try to get the app you are mentioning or at least sign up on the website and the facebook group. as long as that's ok with all of you. I really need to do this.
Thanks - Jennifer

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->