• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

*update 7 Ema - JACOB'S HERE!!!!!*

Aww bugger i was hoping he's be here by the time i logged on!! Well i hope he is and we just havent heard yet lol

poor love, i'm sure she'll have him now surely.... they'll be busy cooing over their little son right now bless
x

Reckon you're right Helen. Hope you have your beautiful baby boy in your arms as i type ema xx If not, iIhope he arrives sooooo soon. Off to a wedding today and so want to know before i go xx

Go Em xx

Such a long labour.I hope you have been rewarded with your son by now
xxxxx

Gosh I really hope he is here by now! :hug:

i am sure Jacob must be here by now... a long labour for Ema bless her xxxx

i hope he is here by now! what a laid back baby lol hopefully he will be like that outta womb too! xx

I hope he is here by now! Hopefully no news is good news! If he isnt here by now she must be sooooooooo tired :|

Big hugs to you!! Just read this and soooo pleased for you Ema. Hope by now hes here and its all over!! x

:telephone: MrsP; Sends her love and best wishes, asked me to post as she's unable to get to computer. x

hope everything ok for ema. he must be here by now. strange all those txts then nothing. hope they both ok.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->