• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

*update 7 Ema - JACOB'S HERE!!!!!*

Ive been thinking she must be so close to having Jacob as she had an internal and her waters broke at 7pm and another internal 2 hours later (9pm), well weve not heard anything so no news is good news??

Ive now taken my laptop upstairs with me and Im in bed browsing the net and waiting for an update, hopefully where bubba has been born, Im so sad hehe :dohh:

I'm dead on my feet I really dont want to go to bed its like xmas!Come on Ema!Well looks like the kids are getting their own brekkie in morning as I'm straight on here for news!!

Ohhhh hopefully its all over now and jacobs here))

Oh bless her can't believe she is still goin, hopefully not much longer x

I thought that would be news that he is now here, I think i will go to bed and will be on first thing in the morning, sending Ema lots of labour dust and luck, u go girl, shouldnt be too long now

Sounds like she won't have much longer to wait!! Hope he's here soon...I'll be checking this thread the second I get up in the morning! :D x

Looks like hes going to be an oct 4th baby! i cant believe she hasnt delivered by now though, shes been through so much!

Good Luck Ema!!! :hugs: Hopefully not much longer now :)

Hope it's not too much longer for you Ema!!! Doing fab sweetie!
xx

Been waiting for this thread :) hope she gets to meet her little man very soon

So the robbin little scumbags actually may have got the ball rolling after all:happydance: best of luck hunny:hugs:

Good luck!!!!! I cant wait to be reading your birth story and looking at pics of your little man!!!

I'm busy with work for a couple of days and it all happens! Hoping for some news when the rest of the country get out of bed later today!

bubs should be here now xx
i hope so ema xxx

ooooh this is so exciting. Hope she has jacob in her arms now :D
xx

Thanks Laura!!! I've been waiting for you to come online!!!

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"