• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

*update 7 Ema - JACOB'S HERE!!!!!*

Thanks for all the updates Laura, this is so exciting :)

I really hope her labour isn't much longer! She has been through so much already! I would have lost my mind already.

ohh i hope she hasnt got to wait much longer, i cant imagine how tired and stressed shes probably feeling! Good luck Ema x

I have pressed unread posts so many time tonite!! lol
Hopefully not too long x

ohhhhhhhh wow come on jacob xxxxxxxxxx

:yipee: He has no choice he has to arrive now :happydance: He's a stuborn LO isnt he :)

12 hrs so far bless her.this little man does not want to come in a hurry 13 days overdue (correct me if i'm wrong)and now a long labour.Come on Babba!!

OOOOOHHHHHHHHH!
I hope she's doing alright! Thanks for keeping us posted!

Jacob sure is making mummy work hard!!

Am sure it will all be worth it in the end though when ema gets to meet him.

Awwwwww, i keep checking in here for updates

GOOD LUCK EMA!!!!!!!!!!!! So excited for you!!!

Thanks for keeping us updated!!!

xxxx

I want to go to bed but dont want to miss out on any news so Im gonna stay up a while longer

Woohoo!!!! :headspin:
I hope everything is going ok for them all!! Its so exciting!!!

Ive been thinking she must be so close to having Jacob as she had an internal and her waters broke at 7pm and another internal 2 hours later (9pm), well weve not heard anything so no news is good news??

Ive now taken my laptop upstairs with me and Im in bed browsing the net and waiting for an update, hopefully where bubba has been born, Im so sad hehe :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->