• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

*update 7 Ema - JACOB'S HERE!!!!!*

Yayyyy! The next time i come back and check updates i wanna hear jacob is here!!!

I keep checking on here! sooooooo excited (hurry up jacob!!!)

Anyway i wont be on here until after the weekend so congrats in advance Ema! at least you'll get to use some of them nappies you have in that stock cupboard! lol :rofl:

:happydance: :yipee::wohoo::blue::dust:

Its like when they about to reveal the xfactor winner lol
c'mon ema not long now, sounds like your doing a great job hun:happydance:

thanks for the 4th update laura, come on jacob, your mummys waited long enough! :hug:

Wow, good luck Ema! You have waited patiently for long enough and now its your turn! xxx

Yay! Go Ema! :yipee:

I'm so excited for you Honey and Looking forwards to pics. :dance:

OMG the suspense is almost putting me in to bloody labour.Hurry up little man!!

Just read the 4th update, Ema seems to be progressing so well, from this am when she was 1-2 cm dilated to an hour ago at 7cm, that is quick going, when them waters go there will be no stopping Jacob

This is all so exciting:happydance: I cant wait to hear that she has had him, she has been so patient and waiting long enough for this moment :wohoo:

Yay brilliant, am soo pleased it has finally started, I hope he is nearly here by now :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

GOOOO EMA!!!!!!!!:hug:

she is doing well, hopefully not long now, those waters will go soon and then those 3cm's... yay

Good luck Ema!!!!!!! xxxxxxxxxxxx WhoooHooooo!!!

oohhhh i was hoping bubs would be here by now x come on jacob xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->