Update and still a bit worried...

L

Ladyc505

A few days ago I posted how I've been having extreme cramping and shooting pains into my legs and back after I would use the restroom or try to turn to my side while sleeping.. It would take about 10mins to pass and it was only happening in the early morning and night.. My results for my UTI came back negative.. He said all they found was some vaginal mucus in the urine.. He had me do blood work to check my HCG levels and it came back in the 8000's.. He has no explanation for my pains after using the restroom.. I have my first ultra sound next week all I have for hope is the fact I'm not bleeding and my HCG level being in the 8000's I'm new to this if something was wrong would my HCG levels be lower? Can it be used as a sign everything is ok??? Please advice mommies..

Is the pain shooting into the backs of your legs? Could be sciatica - basically a pinched nerve.

It's your sciatic nerve. Mine was in the sides with shooting pains and burning. This reminds me so much of my first pregnancy. I think your position when your sitting to urinate might be aggravating a pinched nerve setting it off.

I'm pretty sure I posted previously that this is what it sounded like to me.

I had it so bad that eventually my thighs went numb on the outside but in a burning sensation type of way!!!! Good Luck hun!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->