*UPDATE* Bleeding! Red, not pink or brown.

I'm so sorry you're going through this. I completely understand the feeling of wanting it to be over so you can both move on. Sending loads of hugs your way. Xx

Last update. My numbers have finally started to drop, and my doctor said I'm actually towards the end of my miscarriage. My numbers are 87 today, down from 376 two days ago. I'm just very grateful that it's not an ectopic, and that I was able to pass it on my own with no pain other than period like cramping. I want to thank everyone for all their support, and I'll be back soon!

Last update. My numbers have finally started to drop, and my doctor said I'm actually towards the end of my miscarriage. My numbers are 87 today, down from 376 two days ago. I'm just very grateful that it's not an ectopic, and that I was able to pass it on my own with no pain other than period like cramping. I want to thank everyone for all their support, and I'll be back soon!

Good luck Ashley. I hope to see you back here very soon with a healthy sticky bean!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->