*UPDATE* Bleeding! Red, not pink or brown.

I just got back from getting my blood drawn. I think it might be too late to get results today, but will have them by tomorrow for sure. Also, I'm in the US. I live in Oregon.

Best of luck. And don't be surprised if you still have no answers after just one draw. It will only tell you that you're pregnant. You'll need another to compare it to in order to get any real information. Glad you were able to get in. My OB always had me come in if I was worried and wanted blood work or a scan. (of course, I paid for it but it was worth it)

Not true about the UK .. I think some people here in the UK are not sure who or where to approach if you have bleeding in your pregnant you ring early pregnancy unit and they take Hcg betas until your level of large enough for a scan by doing blood Hcg the can see what the pregnancy is doing. Never go to a gp in this country about MC because they are never sympathetic. Talking from experience I've had 3 Mcs x I hope it ends well for the OP it can be a agonising wait x

Okay, so my blood work came back and my Hcg level yesterday was 23, which is a normal level for 3 and a half weeks they said. I go back in two days to recheck my levels and see if they are doubling. I'm still bleeding with mild cramping (not painful, but it's there, and not as bad as a period cramp). I'm just hoping for the best right now.

I had bright red bleeding overnight at 6 weeks. Everything is good though. Made it to 13 weeks so far with my twins.

Good luck OP!

I think that is a good sign that your levels are that high after all this bleeding. Mine were under 5 after just a half day already with the Chemical.
All the best!!

I also forgot to mention that the hpt I took again today is darker than yesterdays! I'll update you all on Friday after I get the results from the retest I'm taking that morning.

23 sounds great! Hope it all goes well!

Still bleeding today. This time there are little tiny clots :( Took another pregnancy test today and it is about the same darkness as it was yesterday. Tomorrow can't come soon enough for my beta retest. I'm starting to get depressed over this. I just want to cry.

I'm saying a prayer for you. I'm so sorry you're going through this. I'm in the same boat, had spotting last night, but haven't had it since. I'm going to the doctor later this afternoon to get everything checked. Hoping everything turns out perfectly fine for both of us. Hugs

Same darkness isn't so bad. Mine was negative after just two days. So sorry you have to wait so long to know what is going on.

I don't want to speak too soon but I think the bleeding is stopping, or at least drastically reducing! It had drastically decreased over the past 4 hours and I just went pee and there was barely any blood! It definitely gives me hope! Also no cramping for a few hours!

I'm saying a prayer for you. I'm so sorry you're going through this. I'm in the same boat, had spotting last night, but haven't had it since. I'm going to the doctor later this afternoon to get everything checked. Hoping everything turns out perfectly fine for both of us. Hugs

How did your doctors appointment go?

Good luck, lovely. It's sounding more like it was a hematoma or something similar that's made you bleed and that everything will be ok! Kick up your tootsies and try to relax before your testing tomorrow. :hug:

I had a bright red bleed at 12 weeks, it stopped by itself and there was no explanation as to where it came from. I just got told that sometimes these things happen and that some women can bleed all the way through with no reasons why.

I'm now 14 weeks and had no further bleeding..*yet*

Hoping everything is good for you and its just a bleed for nothing :)
Positive thoughts xx

Hi all, how did your next blood test go Ashley?
I started spotting yesterday and bleeding last night but got a positive pregnancy test today. But I've been bleeding all day. Not as heavy as a period and no pain.
I've got another test to take tomorrow. I don't know what to think.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->