Update:confused...Walmart cheapie and FRER

LittleNugget

DD and expecting #2
Reaction score
Hi there. I'm about 11 dpo (wasn't tracking this cycle). I tested this morning on a .88 Walmart cheapie test. Nothing appeared in 5 minutes. Walked away and when I came back an hour later, there was a thick pink line. I know you're not supposed to trust lines after the time limit, so I retested with a FRER a few hours later. I think I can almost see a very faint line. I took this picture exactly 3 minutes after using the FRER. Can anyone else share their opinion?

Attachments

• IMG_5399.jpg
    IMG_5399.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 183
The lines are on two different tests... have come up in time frame and they look pink. Looks like your eggo is preggo, congratulations xxx

100% see a line on the FRER, congratulations :)

Update: started spotting last night. Never had spotting with my other two pregnancies. I took another Walmart cheapie this morning with FMU. This time I watched it like a hawk. No line after 30 minutes. A barely there hint of a line after one hour. I've attached a picture comparing yesterday's test with today's. Yesterday was after a cup of coffee and waiting only 30 minutes between FMU and SMU. It was noticeably darker yesterday.
Top: yesterday
Bottom: today

Edit: Sorry the picture is sideways! The yellower test window is yesterday. ��

Attachments

• IMG_5400.jpg
    IMG_5400.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 91
Some people can have breakthrough bleeding. I had it once out of 3 pregnancies. There could be different reasons why line is lighter. Your pee could have been less concentrated. Hopefully the spotting won't come to anything. Fingers crossed for you xxx

Called my obgyn, and they are having me come in for a blood draw. Hopefully I'll have answers soon.

I definitely saw lines on your first two tests, especially the FRER. FX that everything is okay and your OB/GYN will put your fears to rest.

I had varying degrees of bleeding with all of my children. Fingers crossed you hear some positive news with your bloods

Defo see those lines on previous tests... I hope all is ok for u fx xx

I can see lines on both of those tests.

Good luck with your blood draw :flower:

My urine test at the doctor was negative. The doctor sent me for a blood draw. I should get those results tomorrow. Doctor suspects chemical pregnancy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->