UPDATE!(: Full Term!!(:

teenmommy15

Reaction score
Hey everyone havent acutally posted in here in while besides my babyshower pics:) So Heres my UPDATE!:)

~Im FULL TERM!!:) 37 weeks 2 days and only 2 weeks 5 days to go!! :thumbup: :happydance:
~My baby girl got here weights done last week and she is 6 pounds 4 oz!!:) for everyone who knew when we had that scare a while back that she was gonna be really smile and id have to deliver early i dont she is perfectly healthy!! :happydance: :thumbup:
~I know you guys have been dying to see the nursery its not done yet :growlmad: but dont worry it should be finished this weekend and ill post picture when i can!:thumbup:
~I think little girl is coming soon ive been up the past 5 nights with extremely horrible contractions and they get worse by the night !
~Im getting my maternity pictures done today at Delaware Park and me and my OH are getting ones together at the beach on Saturday!!
:happydance:
~Im an emotional wreck !! :cry: i cry for no reason !! but sometimes there is a reason there hasnt been a lot of bad things going on lately but theres been a few but once Sadie is here they'll be more than resolved.

i think thats all for now thank for listening guys i didnt want to get into the bad things going on because theres just so much good going on ! I hope all you ladies are doing fantastic and excited to see your LO's soon!! :flower:

So exciting!! Really not long to go now!! Just the final stretch :cry:

hope all goes well and look forward to seeing the pics :D xx

Glad you made it, I was scared she'd come early too. But she's a little fighter?

i know its the last couple weeks of my baby girls life in my tummy its so sad but so exciting ive carried her in here for so long we've bonded so close this way in a way i just want her to stay in here forever but i cant wait to hold my baby girl!:) Yes Full term so so excited !!:) And i know i was terrified when i thought i was gonna have to deliver her at 34 weeks but she had huge growth spurts and is ahead of the game, shes definitely mommas little fighter:)

Woo you made it:D was wondering how you were doing :) 6lb4 is an awesome weight, that's 1lb heavier than Imogen's birth weight

I know im finally here shes gonna be here so soon its so crazy to think about!:) Aw thanks for wondering about me <3 :) I know ! my little girl is a chunk chunk!:)

I know how daunting the possibility of a preterm baby is so I was hoping you'd made it :) have you though about what kind ofbirth you want yet?

i know! my ob doctor switched my hospitals(THANK GOD) and ever since then baby girl has been doing great supposably the doctor at the other hospital had my due date a whole month off and made me worry and get shots in my bum for no reason and i had to stay overnight and all that! stupid doctor so much happier where i am now ! love my new ultrasound tech doctor and delivery doctor!!:) Yep im have a vaginal birth with an epidural !:) i trust my anesthiologist !:)

That's bad! Id complain about the hospital of I were you they could've caused so many problems for you and baba :( I wish I could've changed hospital but there's only 1 in the area

i did ! there a horrible hospital in general ! the almost killed my dad, they told my mom that my little sis had an ear infection when she was dying from an upper respiratory infection at 3 months old! there just a horrible hospital and should really be closed down.! yeah i know that must suck! we have a lot of hospitals around.!

Yay congrats!! Eek you're so close now!:happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->