• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

*UPDATE*!I'm bleeding heavy when I'm supposed to be "O"ing? I need a shoulder. Thx U

mommyandbaby

Mom Of 2 Girls, TTC#3
Reaction score
As you all know(or some of you) last month when I thought I had ovulated early had a OPK that looked positive but was not I went ahead and BD. Well 5 days laster(What I thought was 5dpo) I had spotting with streacy Cm but wasnt alot. Well, I took to OPKs today and its alot darker than the rest of weeks but it is not a positive getting close but not there yet. I went to bathroom due to I wanted to pee on a OPK and well I had red blood. I was like I just got done bleeding Sunday last week from my period. So I'm really freaking out I have never bleed before ovulating. My hubbys away should be home tomarrow. I'm afraid I'm going to miss a surge because of the bleeding. Does the bleeding happen before you ovulate or during? My opk is negative!
Also, I preformed a stupid procedure trying to get pregnant last month went to the ER (did a home intra uterus insamintation on my self). They said they think I might have a sign of ENDO. I have not been tested yet due to fear of being cut open while awake. So, I was wondering if this is normal to bleed before ovulation and if since my opk is negative that I might still have a chance I test 3x a day and been negative but todays is a lot darker than the other days? I'm afraid I might miss getting pregnant this month if this is bleeding due to ovulating (relese of egg) My DH isn't home.
I took an HPT just in case and negitive...
SO IM COMPLETELY PULLING MY HAIR...

I assume you have taken a pregnancy test just to double check?

I assume you have taken a pregnancy test just to double check?

Yes I took an HPT, just in case on of my friends told me to just in case and negative.
CD 15 is todays which is the unmarked OPK
https://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n318/tigggertails/DigitalCamPictures099.jpg

Here are my pregnancy tests I think I saw a second line faint (probably an Evap) That's what I'm thinking, because I just got over period last Sunday. I guess it could have been possible to ovulate on CD 8, but as you can see my OPK's were almost completely blank on the second line untill now.
Maybe my body is just changing & I'm starting to bleed before ovulating. I guess we will see what tomorrows OPK's say.
https://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n318/tigggertails/DigitalCamPictures102.jpg
https://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n318/tigggertails/DigitalCamPictures103.jpg

Well girls looks like I will be having a Pos OPK along with ovulating Today. I'm really hoping that DH will make it home in time. If he comes home today he should be here around 7-8pm!.! Wish me luck. I'm going to be the attack of the killer rabbit when he comes in that door!!..
I will post picture of my positive OPK. If I get one.

i thought the OPK's were pregnancy tests and was like OMG theres a line she's pg! doh! no advice huny as Im a bit clueless with opk's ect but good luck!

i thought the OPK's were pregnancy tests and was like OMG theres a line she's pg! doh! no advice huny as Im a bit clueless with opk's ect but good luck!

:rofl: Its all good. I started OPKS last month. But I do know that the lines gotta be darker or as dark as control line.. Thanks for the looking :)

The blue tests are pregnancy tests!

whats an intra uterus insamination? Was there a lot of blood? I dont ever bleed when ovulating but i think its meant to just be a bit of spotting? Are you still bleeding or has it stopped?

it's an IUI. I did that last cycle. I just got over my period a week ago and its back WTF.. I'm never going to get pregnant again I swear. I have no Idea whats going on.

And, My dr I switched to is a midwife Im a new patient & there no way I can see them till Jan. I'm hoping my old OB will help. I'm freaking out

how did you do that?sorry just curious is the bleeding constant and heavy like a period?

Oh its heavy once again its been last Sunday when I stopped my period I'm supposed to be ovulating & boom I'm heavy flow like niagra falls.

I'm trying to get a hold of my old ob. cuz I cant see the new dr I switched to till Jan cuz I'm a new patient.

Last months IUI was dumb of me ( I eneded up going to er to make sure I was okay) he thinks I might have Endo because of what i did to myself. (you buy IUI stuff off medical places online thats steril. And what I did was ejected non washed sperm in me from my husband ..(dumb I know could have killed myself)..Long story that has been told last month..

its weird it he said you might have it because of that procedure...maybe your bleeding is an after effect from doing that last month. When i get a pap done i bleed a little but if u inserted it into your cervix (or further) that could be something to do with the bleeding. Maybe you should see a doctor again it sounds to me lke it may not be a really ealry period but soemthing to do with that procedure? (im not a doctor though) lol!

LOL. Yeah I know but its nice to have some input :).IT was done the beggin of last month. So I have no clue why I Would be bleeding now. If you feel me. I'm supposed to be ovulating. My opks got darker, but not positive and now I'm freaking out cuz Im having a period again.

So, I'm waiting for my doctor to call me back so I can see whats going on.. I'm freaking out

I was reading something on midcycle bleeding heavy said that it could be a anovulatory cycle (no ovulation). Okay now I'm really spazing..

I'm really trying to get pregnant and my body is just not working with me right now...
I'm happy with the two I have & Love them to bunches and spoil them. I just really wanting another baby roo

hope you hear from your doc soon. And if it is another period due to an anovulatory cycle then you can get to work on the next cycle...not really what you want to hear, but maybe timing might work out better...

Hope you're okay. :hugs:

Do you have anything like Health Links? Here in Manitoba our provincial Health department has a phone line set up that you can call to talk to registered nurses and they will advise you about what you should do...they're pretty good as they've helped me out. And if they think it's something that requires immediate attention they'll tell you, or if it's something that you should wait and see your doc...:hugs:

Yes I have a 24 hour hotline I can call maybe they can help more since non of my nurses have called back. They have been helpful too.. This is so weird for me

Okay girls. I called the 24 hour nurse line they said to get ahold of my DR asap they thought it could be ovulation bleeding or miscarrage.
My OB called while I was talking so I had to let her go.
My ob said its really weird I'm having this bleeding she said you could get a flow like a period before ovulation & it stop in a day. And, she said if it happens next cycle then there going to run a lot of tests on me..!.! So I really hope its just a new thing to me while ovulating. I really dont want to be cut open or anything..
Pray for me guy's as you all are in my prayers.

:hugs: So, did you make appointment in case it doesn't stop by tomorrow? Or are you just supposed to wait and see how long it goes for and then wait for AF to show up again? (Of course hoping that she doesn't show up for 9 months...:blush:)

:hugs: Hope it's all okay and no surgery is needed. You're in my thoughts. :hugs:

Okay, reread your last post and I guess you have to wait and see what happens and when you bleed again...:dohh:

you're still in my thoughts though. It will all be okay.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->