*UPDATE*!I'm bleeding heavy when I'm supposed to be "O"ing? I need a shoulder. Thx U

:hugs: So, did you make appointment in case it doesn't stop by tomorrow? Or are you just supposed to wait and see how long it goes for and then wait for AF to show up again? (Of course hoping that she doesn't show up for 9 months...:blush:)

:hugs: Hope it's all okay and no surgery is needed. You're in my thoughts. :hugs:

Okay, reread your last post and I guess you have to wait and see what happens and when you bleed again...:dohh:

you're still in my thoughts though. It will all be okay.

Well, I called that 24 hour line right before my old OB called me, she said it could be bleeding due to ovulation (or miscarrage) since its extreamly heavy going through a regular tampon in an hour like what my period was a few weeks ago. She told me to get seen ASAP. My old ob called and said its weird to bleed like that mid cycle and to keep an eye on it if I dont get pregnant this month and it happends next cycle that I need to be tested for endo and alot more. She thinks that Its a flo due to ovulating soon!.. Still no pos OPK yet but getting there (maybe). My new OB finally called said there doing tests she highly doubts im pregnant right now since I hadn't had a pos OPK after my period stopped there going to check progestron and do HCG if its pos there making me come back in Thurs to see if numbers are rising if I have not ovulated yet she thinks that I might have a antiovulatory stage right now meaning I'm starting a new cycle right off bat.. So I will let you all know ASAP. I have to go in tomarrow at 10:40. And, I will have to see if I get them back that day I hope I get called back that day would be cool though I know I'm not pregnant .. I'm just praying..

:hugs: We're all here for you. :hugs:

Granted, we can't drive you anywhere, but we're here emotionally. :hugs:

:hugs: We're all here for you. :hugs:

Granted, we can't drive you anywhere, but we're here emotionally. :hugs:

:rofl: Drive me anywhere? Oh, common I need a buddy to hang with.. :rofl:. I think I'm good on that part the driving part. Hospital isn't to fars away.

I just can't belive that I'm 20 and already having issues with my female parts.
I know it runs in my family and the youngest someone got a hysterectomy was at age 24 thats 4 years ahead of me.. I'm so glad I had my kids when I did. I guess god made things for a reason. But my goodness I Would like at least a BOY!. :rofl:.
We have breast cancer in family, Cervical cancers, Utern Cancers, Fibroid tumors or somethings in the overie areas.

Well, we're here to hang with! On the 'net anyway...

I know some people with similar problems, at least in the problems with female parts...1 has 2 girls, 1 will never have any kids....another friend figures because she's not with anyone she won't have any more kids (2 now)...hope it all works out with you, but if it doesn't, you have 2 wonderful girls.

i'm thinking of you m&b, i hope everything goes well. at least you are able to get in and get some tests done. maybe it is just a funky cycle this month. don't worry too much, all will be fine and the dr's are ready to do tests and let you know exactly what is going on :hugs::hugs:

i'm thinking of you m&b, i hope everything goes well. at least you are able to get in and get some tests done. maybe it is just a funky cycle this month. don't worry too much, all will be fine and the dr's are ready to do tests and let you know exactly what is going on :hugs::hugs:

Yep I gotta force myself to bed early to get up at 10:00am. DR at 10:40. Blood work and not sure what else.

Thank you all so much I aprishate everything you have done for me & for standing by me ..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->