Update: My 12 Week Scan is now TODAY!

LunarSpoon

Cautiously Expecting #2
Reaction score
So my 12 week scan was scheduled for tomorrow (Friday) at noon, but DH asked if I would call the office to see if there were any cancellations today, as he's swamped at work tomorrow with year-end deadlines to wrap up before he takes a week off for Christmas. Turns out they had an opening this afternoon at 3:45 pm! Kind of relieved, as I have been really stressing over my recent loss of symptoms. Keep your fingers crossed that everything looks good!

(Pssst, any words of encouragement are appreciated... we've had 2 great scans thus far, but I can't help but worry!)

Good luck hun!! Hope all goes well :) x

So my 12 week scan was scheduled for tomorrow (Friday) at noon, but DH asked if I would call the office to see if there were any cancellations today, as he's swamped at work tomorrow with year-end deadlines to wrap up before he takes a week off for Christmas. Turns out they had an opening this afternoon at 3:45 pm! Kind of relieved, as I have been really stressing over my recent loss of symptoms. Keep your fingers crossed that everything looks good!

(Pssst, any words of encouragement are appreciated... we've had 2 great scans thus far, but I can't help but worry!)

Everything will be great! Keep us updated!

Good luck and I'm sure it will be great!

Scan went great! Little guy/girl was ninja-kicking and showing off, then took a break to put his/her legs up and arms behind the head. It was adorable! Everything measures right on and looks good. SOOO relieved! Time to enjoy feeling less sick rather than worrying about it!:winkwink:

Attachments

• 20131219_161126.jpg
    20131219_161126.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 10
  • 20131219_161217.jpg
    20131219_161217.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 9
im so glad it went well for you, amazing scan pics :) you gave me some reassurance as my symptoms have been all over the place and its freaking me out 9 days to go :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->