Update::!! New tests from Saturday plz look

Yea it's within time frame can barely see it irl better on camera

I think it would be getting darker by now I think your in the clear :)

hmm. Sounds tricky. I'm really not seeing much on any of your tests. If you don't know how many DPO, do you know when you could have possibly conceived (i.e. had sex unprotected)? If you know that, you should get some sort of a positive test sometime within 14 days after that if you are pregnant... Not every woman gets a line right away after conceiving, sometimes, for some strange reason, it takes a really long time for the line to show up, so this could be the case. If you DTD (unprotected) a while ago, and are still not getting positives, its likely you're just having a long cycle. Good luck!

Well I have irregular periods last af was Aug 2 I don't chart as I'm not actively ttc.. but with dd we tried fir a,year... I'm just confused I see lines..but with dd my lines were vv faint.. I was only two weeks preggo when I got a faint line.. so I'm not sure just my boobs hurt alittle, heartburn, a lot of cm.. but it could just be making up the symptoms. . So I dunno what to think

It's so hard when you have irregular cycles, nothing is ever certain. I do too, it's so annoying. Def makes ttc hard, and even not ttc stressful since you aren't sure what's going on! Hopefully you'll know soon either way. Good luck!

I think I see a line one some of those tests. Good luck. ��

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"