Update on me!!

leedsforever

Kerry!
Reaction score
Well I had my bloods for my bp to see if my kidneys were working etc and they are all fine.... doc said infact my cholesterol is fantastic :yipee: so I may look like an unhealthy chubber but my diet is obviously pretty good :) I am still a little aneamic but nothing to worry about!

Im being weened off my bp tablets but she wants me referred to hospital as Im only 22!

My period ended yesterday after 12 days and I finally had my clymadia (sp) test... was a tad uncomfortable :( but doc didnt see anything to suspect it and is quite positive all will be fine! :)

I am very up and down with my hormones at the mo!! Yesterday I was wondering whether I was suffering from depression again (I have a history of depression and anxiety) and was going to speak to doc about it today but when I woke up I was ok!! Its strange!!

My weight is still getting me down and I KNOW if I havent lost a big amount by christmas time I will definetly not be happy...:cry:!

Courtney has been a bit of a nightmare again past couple of nights but I know its the gaviscon giving her constipation! So Ive stopped that!!

As they say tomorrow is a new day.... my weigh in on the boots scales... spinning class in the morning... and my MIL is getting married (im not going thats another story lol)!!

:hug: to all xxxxx

glad everything is good health wise, hope that depression stays away! :hug:

:hugs: Sound like you got some good news at the doctors!

Glad you are good health wise! Hope you and Courtney feel better soon!!!

:hug:

you sound really chilled and relaxed! That's great! Hope everything stays looking rosey, congratulations about the blood results too.

:hugs:
Health seems great and your figure is getting back on track ;)
Hope you two stay good!

Sounds like things are moving in the right direction for you hun :hugs:

Awwww glad things are getting better for you hun :hugs:

So glad things are looking up hunni XxX

Glad things are picking up for ya hun n hope the depression stays clear.

Big hugs xxx

Yippee!!! That is some good news and a weight off your mind...and the weight will come off. Just give it time! :hugs:

I love your avatar :cloud9: Can we have some more piccies of Courtney in the photo gallery? :D

Glad everything's looking good with your health, and I hope Courtney is feeling better soon. You sound really positive :D :hugs: x

We love you Kerry!! We do :D

Glad you're feeling more positive!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->