Update...On my feverish Baby!!

mommieof22007

Mommy OF Two
Reaction score
Well We spent a Few more hours at the Ped yesterday, she had another shot!! Her fever is dropping and Shooting right back up.. Its just awful.. as of now.. shes not so content and miserable :(

I Spent HALF The day on the phone with the pediatrician.. She is Starting to Think That leigh MAY (Key word is MAY) Have Minegntis But I Dunno.. i am so stressed because shes starting to get splotches everywhere, and just so so so miserable, Its Taking its toll on me,

She hasn't Ate in 3 Days!! BUT She Is Drinking .. Im NOT as Worried, Right Now Seeing As She Is Still Drinking At This Point ! :hissy::hissy::hissy::sad2::sadangel:

I Am Pretty Much Taking Care Of Her MYSELF.. MY DH don't do much with her, He come home yesterday ate lunch with our son and then passed out.. :( And all she wants at times IS HER DADDY, Hes either working Or Sleeping :hissy::hissy:

I know hunnie. Can't they send an emergency doctor out to you?

Not Really, I could take her to the ER, But im just so iffy about her already Because shes already so sick and i dont want to expose her to anything else... It may be what happens, I will have to call her ped here later on if its not better I have that woman on speed dial right now haha

I know hunnie. Can't they send an emergency doctor out to you?

I hope she picks up soon hunnie. But remember if you get too worried, just get an ambulance out. Never worth the risk.

Oh i will, lol id have to call my momie first to get my son! Since im the only one here right now.. :)

I hope she picks up soon hunnie. But remember if you get too worried, just get an ambulance out. Never worth the risk.

Theythink it could be menengitis?? SUrely if they thought this they would tell you to go to hospital straight away!? It should never even be left for long at all, go straight to hospital hun. Even if its suspicious hun i wouldnt leave it at all.

I think you should go to ER hun.

better to be safe than sorry :hugs:

if i suspected menningitis, nothing would stop me from getting to er asfast as possible! if it turns out not to be, then at least you know. what it is.

hope she gets better soon

Surely if they thought it was menningitus they would have told you to go straight away. I would call and say that your concerned and your going straight to ER if they don't do n e thing
Hugs and Kisses to her and hope she get's better soon!

How's she doing today? I'm surprised that if they suspect meningitis they're not insisting that you take her straight to hospital, and keeping her there until they find out what's wrong.

Really hope she's ok :hugs: x

Oh no!!! I hope it is not meningitis! I can only imagine what you must be going through.

Aww bless her...i hope she gets better soon babe xx

HI there everyone

Sorry its taken so long ive had to keep an eye on that dang hurricane.. she still is running a high fever of 102, and still NOT eating, so at this point i just feel like im not doing my job right so It sucks majorly!

HI there everyone

Sorry its taken so long ive had to keep an eye on that dang hurricane.. she still is running a high fever of 102, and still NOT eating, so at this point i just feel like im not doing my job right so It sucks majorly!

please take her the the hospital hun x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->