Update on PurpleDahlia!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wasnt talking about anyone at all i was just saying what she told me :) I know she said she would update you its just she didnt want lots of people trying... I'm not going to argue with anyone thats stupid.

:happydance:
im looking forward to reading her birth story when she comes back and does it :D
x

Its just taken me half an hour to read the thread, i'm so glad i got to the end to find baby ava is here safe and sound! Congratulation PD! xx

Yaay! Was following throughout glad everything is ok!

Blimey when I was in labour I had my mobile but nobody really got a reply for wayyyyyy over 24 hours I wouldnt have apprieciated being pestered by strangers either especially not in a way that completely invaded my privacy. If there was a problem it would have been sad :( but people also need space either way.

I find some of this thread disturbing and stalkerish tbh and I think its shocking people are taking it on themselves to ring hospitals ...I'd be pretty peeved off.

Some people need to cool down on here recently and stop interrogating others and invading other peoples privacy just isn't acceptable ...it's almost like some are looking for 'problems' scaring genuine innocent members who are here to make forum friends to share journeys with. The way some of the posts were put across almost sounds like an attempt to call out a troll which would explain the amount of people that reported this thread.

-

Congratulations to new Mummy and welcome baby ...x

So glad its finally all over for her and the wee woman is here. Yayyy!!

Thanks katie for the updates :) x

I was so happy to see Claire was ok and baby Ava arrived but I feel quite upset and deflated by the admin recent reply, as it obvious that in the statement below its referring to me

"I think its shocking people are taking it on themselves to ring hospitals ...I'd be pretty peeved off."

I dont know Purpledahlia as well as Katie but Im quite certain she is not a troll, but I have replied to her threads on this forum before and Katie is on my facebook e.t.c Katie, was expressing her concerns about her friend and she said she didnt have any credit to call so I offered to call, and it was a completely selfless act as I was trying to help a friend out. Maybe online, it can be difficult to see who is genuine and who isnt but this is something that I would do for someone offline. I cannot be someone Im not, I am just a caring person and I like to support and help people on this site, and a few people mentioned how good it was to see everyone rallying together like this especially at christmas time.

Never mind, I am just glad Claire and baby Ava are safe and sound xx

I've not read the whole 28 pages hehe, but I am sure that Claire will be flattered that people were so worried about her :) xxx

'Deflated' ...look it's invading privacy it's not acceptable how members have started doing this even if this member does say she is ok with it on return - it's plain wrong and both 'admins' agree on this.

Its lovely members were concerned but hospitals are obligated to keep patient information confidential so if your ringing them up randomly not related they will tell you to talk to the family - Hey they have done it with me when my own father was in hospital. Did nobody think that new Mummy needs space shes having a baby afterall, enjoying her newborn, resting or what if there was something wrong (thankfully not) that they needed to be left alone? She didn't answer her texts or mobile that doesn't give you the right to ring her hospital.

We have now removed the DOB information from public profiles to prevent this sort of thing happening again.

I am not playing up to you as you've said you don't even know her that well but still felt the need to call. As much as you believe she is 'ok' you believed the last 'member' you posted on behalf of to be ok too. You can understand why members have reported this post.

If you feel deflated by us checking up on this and doing our jobs then so be it.

All I was trying to do was help a friend out as she had no credit. I did ask if someone else who she knew had her number could call on the thread. But, I was only trying to help Katie. Also having worked on wards for the past few years, I dont generally tell people who call to speak to family specifically. Different wards, different hospitals have different policy. The other situation I think your referring to is the one from second tri recently, yet I thought I was able to help the admin in dealing with that investigation so I dont see why its being bought up here. I dont think I will help anymore, as it looks like its not appreciated.

Missing the point totally.

I am aware you 'helped' investigating and took credit for a situation we were already on to recently ...I used this purely as a example - Its doesn't make you exempt from other situations that make us uncomfortable or stop us from acting on them if you happen to be involved.

Missing the point totally.

I am aware you 'helped' investigating and took credit for a situation we were already on to recently ...I used this purely as a example - Its doesn't make you exempt from other situations that make us uncomfortable or stop us from acting on them if you happen to be involved.

I didnt know that there was 'credit' that needed to be taken, and there were also another person that helped with that investigation but you havent mentioned her. Also, it was StirCrazy that contacted ME about the situation in second trimester.

Of course I know what happened ... he asked if you knew her personally as we were already taking action! Not the point anyway as I say I used something YOU would understand from a recent issue as an example.

I'm satisfied I have dealt with the concerns raised by other members related to this thread now.

Good night

arguing with the mods?? Just leave it hun......

And people from here ringing the hospital?? that's a tad over the top- u wait on here for the mummy or someone mummy has asked to update. U don't go "looking" at more personal things like ringing the hospital. I would be abit peeved off it that was me to be honest. Sure people care, but there is a difference between caring and being nosey/stalkerish.

Claire is getting such a big present from me after all this! When I had Aiden I got home from the hospital to a surprise package from her - 2 REALLY REALLY nice romper suits for Aiden with froggies and stripes on, and a card- I actually CRIED when I opened it. the card was written just after I left for the hospital :rofl: said something like "you probably haven't even had Aiden yet but congratulations!!!"...bless her. So weird how you can grow so fond of people who you've never even met before!

Awww thats really nice :hugs:, dont worry Ill make sure I give you all the hospital name and FULL contact details when I leave so you can all send your gifts..they will be much appreciated :rofl:

why would u give somebodies contact details out? Surely if she wanted them given out she would give them out herself....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back