Update on PurpleDahlia!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, bit strange that her own sister thinks she is in labour and doesn't really know whats happening? Just comparing it to me and my sisters relationship thats all, my sister would know exactly what was happening? Hope all is ok!! xxx

Her sister is only 16 though apparently

Poor girl

hope baby arrives safe and well very soon xx

Wow, bit strange that her own sister thinks she is in labour and doesn't really know whats happening? Just comparing it to me and my sisters relationship thats all, my sister would know exactly what was happening? Hope all is ok!! xxx

Her sister is only 16 though apparently

Yeah i think me and Katie posted at the same time, just seen it xxx

yeah my sister probably wouldnt have a clue eaither tbh and we're really close! shes just young

I called the hospital back, as I wondered if they had the wrong number and they said they brought a note down to labour/maternity asking if she could call me, and I thought well thats great isnt it, she only doesnt know me by real name! :growlmad: So, I have just asked her to go back to maternity, and put katie's name down on the piece of paper as she knows her..:dohh:

But her sister has said she is still in labour, so all is good for now ladies xx

I called the hospital back, as I wondered if they had the wrong number and they said they brought a note down to labour/maternity asking if she could call me, and I thought well thats great isnt it, she only doesnt know me by real name! :growlmad: So, I have just told her to go back to maternity, and put katie's name down on the piece of paper as she knows her..:dohh:

Thankyou :hugs:

My god, I'm gonna look like a right nutter!! :wacko:

She's gonna have god knows how many texts from me...I messaged her sister on facebook, I left a comment on her facebook page asking if anyone had heard from Claire and if so then let me know...and a 20 something page thread of us all worrying...she's gonna think I'm a FREAK :shrug:

And now a personal message sent to her in hospital :rofl: and I'm not even in the same country as her :rofl: OHH dear. Well I hope she knows how much I care, and if and when you read this Claire - that's not me coming onto you, you great lesbian!

:rofl: stalkerrrr she wont want too come back on BnB after that hahahaha :hugs:

Just kidding!

Hahahah OH NO! And now Lisa (Lisalovesbean) has rung Claire and left a voicemail on her phone asking her to call me :rofl: I'm really embarrassed :blush:

im sure she will be flattered that we were all so concerned.

come on ava, time you gave your mummy a rest and got here to meet us all.

:rofl::rofl: you never took me as the sort of person who was easily embaressed anyway katie so dont worry about it hahaha

:dohh: I don't think I've made myself look like enough of a stalker/lesbian....would an announcement on the news do the job do you reckon?

She will be happy you care :hugs:

hope claire calls you soon though :)

:haha:

Im sure she will see the funny side of it when shes back home and reads through all this.

At least she'll know you care !

xx

I must admit this gets me worried for my labour, knowing my luck. Ill be in for the 40 hour plus birth..x

Aww bless you, anyone would be happy to have you as their friend!! You really care and we can all see that!! xxx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back