Update on PurpleDahlia!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've only just managed to catch up on this....bless her Ava has been one stubborn little girl!

Katie you make me giggle hunni....I'm sure she'll be flattered every1 cares so much. Lmao at the raging lesbian comment....is that y she moved to Scotland, she was worried you were gonna hunt her down :rofl:

If Ava hasn't joined us yet I hope for Claires sake she hurrys up!

aww bless, it shows how much you care!!

i wont be surprised if my labour update thread is on page 4 when i come back after the birth :blush: might get my twin to bump it up a few times if it is lol

I must admit this gets me worried for my labour, knowing my luck. Ill be in for the 40 hour plus birth..x

Oh god, don't say that!! We don't want another thread like this. If you do, can you at least keep us updated lol!! xxx

haha yeah i was thinking about that too, altho i had a really nice quick one first time never know the 2nd one might be hell! i was also wondering what my thread would say! wonder if everyone cares about me this much :rofl: and i wonder whos gunna start the thread hmmm cant wait too see haha

I'll start it...

Title:

Zara's Jack Danny Antics.......

haha yeah i was thinking about that too, altho i had a really nice quick one first time never know the 2nd one might be hell! i was also wondering what my thread would say! wonder if everyone cares about me this much :rofl: and i wonder whos gunna start the thread hmmm cant wait too see haha

Your signature cracks me up :rofl:

Claire is getting such a big present from me after all this! When I had Aiden I got home from the hospital to a surprise package from her - 2 REALLY REALLY nice romper suits for Aiden with froggies and stripes on, and a card- I actually CRIED when I opened it. the card was written just after I left for the hospital :rofl: said something like "you probably haven't even had Aiden yet but congratulations!!!"...bless her. So weird how you can grow so fond of people who you've never even met before!

Hey look, Claire didnt want people to be phoning her or texting her, Claire will text in her own time. We'll all find out at some point :) hopefully Ava has been a good girl and she's just spending time with her daughter and family.

Hope that doesnt sound rude or anything...she was just worried about it all before hand :) So nice you guys care so much though.

Claire is getting such a big present from me after all this! When I had Aiden I got home from the hospital to a surprise package from her - 2 REALLY REALLY nice romper suits for Aiden with froggies and stripes on, and a card- I actually CRIED when I opened it. the card was written just after I left for the hospital :rofl: said something like "you probably haven't even had Aiden yet but congratulations!!!"...bless her. So weird how you can grow so fond of people who you've never even met before!

Awww thats really nice :hugs:, dont worry Ill make sure I give you all the hospital name and FULL contact details when I leave so you can all send your gifts..they will be much appreciated :rofl:

twiggy, is there anyway you could find out through your Mum if she is ok?

I think we're starting to get pretty worried now. It doesn't seem like her to not text in almost 24 hours.

Iv foned my mum and she says that it would put her colleagues in a difficult position to disclose any info to her (even as a friend, co-worker and midwife)...and that normal procedure at the hospital is to notify the patient/family that 'insert name' has called and ask them what they want the midwife to do/say?

but she said if she was 4cm at 11pm last night they would have definitely had her delivered by 11 this morning, whether that be crash section or whatever. So she should have had her by now...

however claire did say she didnt want to text anyone when she was in labour/straight after...so maybe she'l just txt wen shes ready?

When did she say that hun? x

Said that as she didnt want some nosey friends or a few of her family members who havent been so helpful getting info...so i reckon shes just said to the midwives to put info on complete lockdown and she'l notify when shes ready...

however her sister saying shes still in labour doesnt sound right as mum said their standard procedure at the hospital, at the point of being 4cm at 11pm last night would be that baby would be delivered by now, there would have been intervention around about miday? So im not so sure she's still guna be in labour in that case...

i reckon shes having time with Ava and just ignoring her fone altogether so as not to get hassled by unwanted peoples texts i guess? and is probably wanting time to enjoy her baby...

Just had a message from someone who I think is one of Claire's close (real life not internet :rofl:) mates...saying:

hey i got a txt about 11 last night, spoke to laura at about 3 and she said claire is still there and her mum reckons it will be soon.
not heard anything since
x

she said she didnt want babies name on facebook too x

yeah her brother just posted on facebook....

'uncle mike'.....

shes here :)

Maybe she's told her sister to say that she's still in labour to get people off her case if she's already said she didnt want texting or contacting during labour and just after :shrug:

id just let her have her time guys...she'l contact when shes ready :hugs:

Hey look, Claire didnt want people to be phoning her or texting her, Claire will text in her own time. We'll all find out at some point :) hopefully Ava has been a good girl and she's just spending time with her daughter and family.

Hope that doesnt sound rude or anything...she was just worried about it all before hand :) So nice you guys care so much though.

No that doesn't sound rude, but the whole point is, Claire has been texting me from the hospital and telling me to update people on here about what's going on and to start threads for her and always keeps me updated about what happens...I don't think I'm one of the annoying people that she didn't want calling or texting her...

I'll start it...

Title:

Zara's Jack Danny Antics.......

Took me ages to work out what that meant :blush: xx

:rofl: ur not alone there katy when she first said it too me i was like EH!? makes me laugh every time LIKE ...My siggys getting so big wobbles said she recons she should remove it anyway! i wanna know who put LIKE at the end coz i dont think lisa can can u!?

GUYS I JUST HAD A TEXT FROM HER!!!! I'll write a new thread!!! :D xxx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back