Update on PurpleDahlia!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope we hear soon. Hopefully she's just too busy with Ava to text. xx

When was the last time anyone had heard from her? Sorry if its already been mentioned xx

im really worried too katie, ive text a few times but no reply. Really hope all is ok x

aw! hope shes here by now n shes too busy with her too be texting people!!!

about 11 last night katie and me had a text... That was last i heard, ive been texting since 10am but no reply :-(

about 11 last night katie and me had a text... That was last i heard, ive been texting since 10am but no reply :-(

So have I! I'm really worried. I know she would have text me straight back if she could have done even if she was busy with Ava! I would try calling but I have no calling credit, I can only text! I hope she's just run out of battery on her phone. I'm so worried :cry:

Do you guys know what hospital she's at? If you know her name, you can ring the nurses station. They won't give out a lot of info, but will at least tell you if she's ok. :hugs:

Do you guys know what hospital she's at? If you know her name, you can ring the nurses station. They won't give out a lot of info, but will at least tell you if she's ok. :hugs:

I was just about to suggest this..x

I actually have no idea :( I thought of messaging one of her close friends or family on facebbok and asking if everything's ok..

I could call her mobile if you want me too hun, to see if its on if you have no credit or can NIfirsttimer do it, as she may not want a random having her number x

has she had any posts on facebook congratulating her? It could just be that her phone battery has run out or something xx

im sure she said she was at stirling when she first went in to labour x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back