Update on PurpleDahlia!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I could call her mobile if you want me too hun, to see if its on if you have no credit or can NIfirsttimer do it, as she may not want a random having her number x

If you could that would be brilliant, thankyou! I'll pm you her number x :hugs:

Shes at Stirling hospital but i havent a clue if anyone knows anything about the hospital or can ring to be sure everythings okay :shrug: x

she's at stirling. Their no is 01786 433663 x

Anyone can ring if you know her full name. Just ring the maternity ward and say you're a friend checking her progress. They'll let you know if she's ok, then tell her you've rung. They won't give you any specific info though.

I thought it would be Stirling Royal .. but :shrug: i dont know scotland well i just know she was going to one called Stirling cause she posted saying x

Ok just called her mobile, no answer but phone IS on..Called the hospital number someone has just given on here..and they said they will call back to see if she is there. I told them that we dont need any details just is she ok x

Grrr I wish I could ring but I can't! As I said I messaged her sister saying that a few of us ladies are a bit worried and asked if she and Ava were ok and if she could let me know I'd really appreciate it!

Ok just called her mobile, no answer but phone IS on..Called the hospital number someone has just given on here..and they said they will call back to see if she is there. I told them that we dont need any details just is she ok x

Thankyou darling! Odd that her phone is on but she hasn't replied to any of our texts, I let her know how worried we were! I really hope she's ok!!! :cry:

Thankyou darling! Odd that her phone is on but she hasn't replied to any of our texts, I let her know how worried we were! I really hope she's ok!!! :cry:

no worries hun, I didnt know you hadnt heard from her since last night 11pm. :wacko:

When I was in established labour my phone was on, but back on the ward, but there was no way I would have answered texts anyway.

I really hope everything is ok and she's just busy with Ava, visitors, getting ready to come home for her first Christmas with her little girl etc!

x

no worries hun, I didnt know you hadnt heard from her since last night 11pm. :wacko:

Yeah! As I said the last thing she said to me was that she was 4cms dilated and that the head was right there and that she was getting more diamorphine till she had an epidural and that her mum was on her way in....since then, nothing! I told her before I went to bed to text me and keep me updated on things didn't matter what time of the night it was. I've text her 4 times today and no reply :(

I really hope everything is ok and she's just busy with Ava, visitors, getting ready to come home for her first Christmas with her little girl etc!

x

Yeah, we will try and stay positive for her least when she comes back on she will see all the support from everyone here, especially from you katie :hugs: xx

sending lots of :hugs: her way. Really hope all is well.
Maybe she is to busy with her little one right now :)

Just seen this as been out all day. Hope she's ok & little Ava has arrived. X

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel