Update on PurpleDahlia!

Status
Not open for further replies.
hope all is ok, and that she is enjoying her new baby!

oops i missed out a page, no need to call... Hope we get an update real soon x

The hospital called me back, they said they dont have a patient by that name there but that doesnt mean she wasnt there, she could of gone home but I dont know now, she asked me for date of birth but I dont know it.:shrug:

The hospital called me back, they said they dont have a patient by that name there but that doesnt mean she wasnt there, she could of gone home but I dont know now, she asked me for date of birth but I dont know it.:shrug:

Well just in case it's the 27th of June 1986! Thankyou for your help hun xx :hugs:

They can't send you home at 4cms surely, as thats established labour?

Stirling Royal is the only NHS hospital there :shrug:

goodness i hope she is ok! maybe shes just too busy to update!

It's def the correct hosp as she said the other day it's the same as me. Is she married and maybe using her maiden or married name instead?

I just called again, and gave her dob. She had her name on the system, but she said she has definately not been in the hospital today. She put me forward to labour ward, and he said " I cant tell you if she has been here, I think you should speak to her family" so I dont know hun. I tried..:wacko: xx

speak too her family? that sounds a bit funny doesnt it! hope shes ok!!!!

shit their being so vague :s and omg didnt realise she was so young always seemed so much more mature! awww wish we could let her know were all thinkin of her, could she have experienced something where she had to be transferred to another hospital in emergency? argh poor lil lady x x

How odd.

If they have her name in the system, then I guess thats just what they do for every pregnant woman in the area whos seen a MW.

Hopefully she'll get in touch soon. :(

speak too her family? that sounds a bit funny doesnt it! hope shes ok!!!!

I know, I didnt want to think too much into it, as it could mean anything but Im wondering whether she was even at that hospital :shrug: xx

I really hope all is well and she is enjoying her new arrival.

V xxxx

well if its the only hospital in the area then i guess so! bet everythings fine and she laughs at us all for worrying so much!

Could it be a different hospital?

The only hosp close to stirling is falkirk but they don't have a labour ward. The weather here got pretty bad around 2pm but she wouldve been at the hosp by then? Unless she was outwith the area and went somewhere else but surely stirling would know if that were the case? Hope everythings ok x x

I've just seen this, hope shes ok! Maybe if she hasn't been admitted to the ward shes STILL in the labour ward :shrug: Thats all I can think of.

Hope their both ok xx

Theres apparently a few called Stirling .. but i havent a clue just what someone said..

there are other hospitals in stirling....
Abbey King's Park Hospital
Polmaise Road, Stirling, Stirlingshire, FK7 9PU
T. 01786 451669
(0 user reviews)

Bannockburn Hospital
Bannockburn near Stirling, Stirlingshire, FK7 8AH
T. 01786 813016
(0 user reviews)

Falkirk & District Royal Infirmary
Majors Loan, Falkirk, Stirlingshire, FK1 5QE
T. 01324 624000
(0 user reviews)

Kildean Day Hospital
Drip Road, Stirling, Stirlingshire, FK8 1RA
T. 01786 446913
(0 user reviews)

Stirling Royal Infirmary
Livilands, Stirling, Stirlingshire, FK8 2AU
T. 01786 434000

i dunno if they all have maternity units tho. god the suspense is awful!

I'm gonna sort Aiden out and have a bath, thanks for all your help ladies. Will keep you updated if I hear anything xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"