*Update On TTC* still soo confused

mrspttcbaby1

Reaction score
Sooo i took another test this morning 19 DPO with FMU... got another BFN:bfn:
still no sign of AF at all.
I called my doctor just to see what they would say because my period is now 6 days late and im NEVER late!
The doctor said wait another week and test again... if i get another negative i have to wait till my next AF is due. if i miss again then they will see me for a blood test

im not due for my next till Dec. 7 (35 day cycle)

Ughhh so much waiting i feel like im gunna go crazzzzy!

Hi hun! :hugs:

I know it's TORTURE. Ugh. Hang in there. Keep testing. Do you have ANY symptoms at all? Do you feel anything different? Also, have you recently stopped birth control?

Are you sure you ovulated? Its weird your DR would make you wait an entire month to give you a blood test.

no i have been off of birth control for 7 months and i have had regular periods ever since.
the only thing thats really different is that i have no cramps and my boobs dont hurt at all like they usually do when im going to start my period
also i have noticed ALOT more CM than i normally have. i had a tinyyy bit of brown spotting 2 days before i was supposed to start my period

i guess i will just have to wait and see what happenes but when i say im never i mean NEVERRR lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->