Update page 35 bfp? December 06, 2010 Could it be possible? Better pic added!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I see something very faint on the first pic and the invert. Cant tell if its just the antibody strip though. Good luck Andrea, I hope this is it!!!!!!!!!!!

I tweaked them a bit and I can def. see something there...is it pink? Did it come up within the time limit? :flower:

Attachments

• bfp.jpg
    bfp.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 52
  • bfp1.jpg
    bfp1.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 38
It does look pink.....but I've seen soooo many evaps lately I'm scared to trust the things ya know? Your inverted one you did for me though looks just like the antibody strip tho...no color really?

I took the pics at 3 minute mark so yes...it was there LOL

Took test apart an not really much pink....so I say BFN

Well either way, it's still early. I'm sure you know this already and are probably tired of hearing people say it but it's true. Don't read to much into these negatives, still plenty of time to get that lovely :bfp:

Ohhh I know just having fun trying to make myself happy I cannot wait til Wednesday though thats the TRUTH :) Ehhh...so nervous for my hubby but its gonna have to be done...I wish I could have our bundle of joy conceived before March thats when he is deploying UNFORTUNATELY :(

I can't say I know how it feels. I couldn't imagine being without my hubby. That would be the hardest thing to do. How long will he be gone?

Would that not be awesome to be pregnant right now...I'm sure that having his baby in your baby will make the fact that he is gone a little easier.

Yes thats what I told him I want the baby in my belly to give me a part of him (since of course my two kids aren't bio his :( ) but we shall see.....I can't wait to get my BFP thats why I'm soooo freaked out its been 7 months and only 4 more tries to go :( I'm soooo gonna be so very upset if I don't get my BFP...he will be gone for 6 months so they say :( could be up to a year knowing them!

ur only 6dpo u crazy lady :kiss:
Goodluck hun xxxx
i shall be stalking for a while :)

I can't see anything yet but it's early still! :) Babydust!

Hey here they are.....took a while because I made my DS some waffles and when I poured the Maple Syrup over them I gagged until I began vomiting the smell was OUTRAGEOUS :( and OMG I will NEVER do that again :(

Attachments

• FRER1JPG.jpg
    FRER1JPG.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 113
  • FRER2JPG.jpg
    FRER2JPG.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 119
  • FRER3JPG.jpg
    FRER3JPG.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 94
I think i see somethin on second pic but not other 2

Not seeing anything on the frer's hun. :( Do you see anything IRL? But the gagging over the syrup thing could be a good sign, could it not?

I know you may think I'm nuts after this but I just have to tell you. I was keeping you in my thoughts and prayers last night right before I fell off to sleep and I had a CRAZY dream. Since your DH is leaving (I hate even typing those words) you were super desperate to get a BFP. You started taking your hubby's :spermy: and freezing it in your freezer, and every month you would inseminate yourself around ovulation time.

I woke up thinking WTH? :rofl: (I usually tell my hubby all about my dreams....I was sure to leave this one out. LOL)

Not seeing anything on the frer's hun. :( Do you see anything IRL? But the gagging over the syrup thing could be a good sign, could it not?

I know you may think I'm nuts after this but I just have to tell you. I was keeping you in my thoughts and prayers last night right before I fell off to sleep and I had a CRAZY dream. Since your DH is leaving (I hate even typing those words) you were super desperate to get a BFP. You started taking your hubby's :spermy: and freezing it in your freezer, and every month you would inseminate yourself around ovulation time.

I woke up thinking WTH? :rofl: (I usually tell my hubby all about my dreams....I was sure to leave this one out. LOL)

This may sound NUTS....but DH told me to LMFAOOOOOOO I was like but how would it work? LMAO Put up there freezing cold pieces??? Are you insane LMAO.....He told me to I was just like HOW WOULD THAT WORK LMFAOOOOOO weird ;)

LOL Well if it would work, I would think it would be a great idea. Hell, I would do it. To bad it's not as simple as putting it in a baggy and stashing it in your freezer next to your ground beef. LOL

The crazy things we would do to see a :bfp:!!!

But I don't think that would be necessary, I think this is your month.

I sure hope so I just told my mom about the syrup incident this morning I told her NO MORE SYRUP for me and sweet stuff is not my thing right now I'm craving salty stuff :) LMAO that sounds awful :)

oh well lol I am so impatient

Attachments

• 2MUJPG.jpg
    2MUJPG.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 73
  • 2MU2JPG.jpg
    2MU2JPG.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 74
It does kinda look like there is "something" there but its hard to tell. Does it look like a real line and pink to you?

I'm 7 dpo its hard to tell it may look a very very very faint pink....I can't tell :( my lighting in my house is awful :( I hate it.....I threw it in the trash lol I got mad.....oh well. I feel very queezy and I gotta go to my sons school party for Thanksgiving I'm just wanting a nap though :( I am sooooooo SLEEPY! Well have fun I gotta get going.....buy more FRER's LMAO shhh! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"