Update page 35 bfp? December 06, 2010 Could it be possible? Better pic added!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Todays tests....assuming 6dpo not too sure though could be 10dpo .....so confusing I know!:thumbup:

Attachments

• PIC1JPG.jpg
    PIC1JPG.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 81
  • PIC2JPG.jpg
    PIC2JPG.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 74
  • PIC3JPG.jpg
    PIC3JPG.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 69
  • PIC4JPG.jpg
    PIC4JPG.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 71
Here is where I think it is.....I see it good in real life :(

Attachments

• EDIT1.jpg
    EDIT1.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 86
I just looked at your chart I would say 6 but I'm no chart expert lol GL and keep testing!!!

Thanks but.... I have been sick ever since the first temp spike :( i have strep throat so I think the higher temps are from my illness... BOO :flower:

Ohhh I gotcha....took my test apart and its not pink at all...but OMG I am ever so crampy today :( just waiting on the witch seriously........I've been cramping now for a week :(

Cramping for a week? That doesn't sound like fun at all!!!! I would keep testing though but I would say that :) Good luck sweetie!!

Yea I just duno if I even Ovulated someone today said if your only front of your bb's hurt its annovulatory month....and OMG my nipples hurt so bad around my areola....OMG thank GOD my hubby can't have any right now I'd feel bad to tell him NO...I don't feel like it and haven't been in the mood for nearly 4 days :( just don't really want it....He goes for his SA on Wednesday :) wooohooooo spermy count LOL.....(my two kids are not biologically his) so we were wondering if he could be the problem I sure hope not but if so there is always adoption ;)

THANKS HCH :) HOW ARE YOU?????? :)

Well girl I hope this is your month. I'm only on cycle day 9...so I'm jealous that you can at least start counting "dpo's" and not just cycle days. lol

I really hope this time you get that :bfp:

But still FF didn't confirm my O but I'm almost sure I did....ya know how it goes....awww you'll be right here with me catch up and be a bump buddy :)

Well you know, temping is such a delicate procedure. The slightest things can affect your temperature. I know with me I have to read between the lines sometimes because I almost always get up at least once in the night when one of my babies starts crying.

Did you feel any crampy stuff around the time you shold have ovulated? That's really what pin points for me...temping just confirms.

I would love to be bump buddies. Get your BFP then I'll be there is month @ 9 dpo with a faint BFP of my own. lol :happydance:

I've cramped for a week now :( soooo I duno :( been having crampy feelings in my back and stuff too.....my cervix feels really weird today but no more BD for us since hubby has his SA on Wednesday....lets pray that goes well I am so nervous :( but happy at the same time to know if its me or him thats got the problem with TTC :(

Maybe there isn't a problem with either of you and your cards just haven't lined up right yet. :) I'm sure his SA will come back just fine.

:dust:

If you don't make them bigger on the 2nd one you can see it really well (tilt screen) :)Here are these LOL

What do you all think??? Be honest :)

Attachments

• BFP1.jpg
    BFP1.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 85
  • BFP2JPG.jpg
    BFP2JPG.jpg
    10.7 KB · Views: 118
  • BFP3JPG.jpg
    BFP3JPG.jpg
    12.1 KB · Views: 95
  • EDITED.jpg