Update page 35 bfp? December 06, 2010 Could it be possible? Better pic added!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would not call anythin a mc inless you had a blood test that comfirmed pg.the blue dye looks like an evap and the frer is really old as you said its 5/6days old.course its goin to have a line.as for bleedin and bad crampin you were goin to be tested for endo and you will get alot of pain and bleedin before and during af with endo. I wouldnt take your tests as anythin lovey.did you do another frer?plz dont do a blue dye.you do this every monthand build your hopes for a fall :(. Do blue dyes and they mean nothin.and as for your sa if its 70k like you put that must be measured weird.the norm sa is 20million plus.

A 'normal' SA is from 15 mill up per ml. A count of 70 odd mill is likely to mean in total, but that's a great number. Lots of people have SA results with over 100 mill, but that just means in total, not per ml.

Hope you get some answers soon Andrea :hugs:

:shrug:Okay I have to make an appointment for Monday...Dh's results were NORMAL well ABOVE NORMAL....normally there should have been 20,000 spermies but DH's spermies were 70,000 so DH has LOTS of spermies that should have made their way by now LOL
Are you quotin wrong?did the say 70 thousand or 70million?because 70 thousand is a v low count and 70 million is above normal. I think you ment to put 70million not thousand:dohh:

I duno the doctor said 70,000 but they expected 20,000 because of how small the sample was.....so they used another counting method I believe but she said that was VERY HIGH....and his mobility and other things were PERFECT soooo there was nothing to worry about? I duno? I I duno how exactly but the doctor was very excited when it was so high she said if I ever dropped TWO eggs we'd have twins if we got pregnant that month.....she said its gonna be very common to have twins in the family and thats probably why his family has so many twins ;) so I duno......I'm not worried about it and I took a test this morning and its MUCH lighter and I've began bleeding heavy heavy again.....so I duno what to think....I'm glad its OVER :) thats always good!

The doctor didn't wanna do the blood test on the miscarriage issue but she said with what I've told her it was definitely some sort of "something" and now the cramping I've had for 3 weeks is not normal soooo she said it would take care of itself as long as its expelling not to worry. The FRER was pink the day I took it and it stayed that way! So I know it was positive but the next day I started spotting and I never got another positive test again......and thats when my blue dye were all positive to....I duno I'm just saying what the doctor said....I have no clue how they measured the SA and I didn't ask......but all I know is she said he had literally "SUPER SPERM" lol

What an ordeal you've been through. If I were you, if you are ttc this cycle, only test 10 dpo onwards or longer as you're setting yourself up for more stress! FX next time xx

Yea I will but today I'm 18dpo or well :( CD whatever my ticker says supposedly.....My test had another line this morning but much lighter thankfully

Todays test! (THE BLUE DYE)

Update 12/06/2010 FRER from today....am I crazy or is this BFP?:shrug:

Attachments

• EVAPorBFPJPG.jpg
    EVAPorBFPJPG.jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 118
  • ISTHISBETTERJPG.jpg
    ISTHISBETTERJPG.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 149
  • THEWINDOWPICJPG.jpg
    THEWINDOWPICJPG.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 130
Do you think its possible? I have NO CLUE but I am definitely going to the doctor tomorrow ;) I asked DS to examine mommy's test and he goes MOMMY THERE ARE TWO PINK LINES one is very light and one is very dark lol...I was like OK thanks my baby ;) and he walked off and I started crying LOL

I definitely see the lines! Get thee to the doctor!

Yea I will but today I'm 18dpo or well :( CD whatever my ticker says supposedly.....My test had another line this morning but much lighter thankfully

Holy crap you live where I grew up for 18 years. I just moved from there about a year ago.

I can see a line on the first frer but it looks grey on my screen... At 18 dpo you should have a dark line... At least dark enough to see without having to hold it to the light. Def see the dr in case there's something wrong. If you look at my bfp at 20dpo the line was nearly black it was so dark

Understand but my DS looked and says "mommy you have two pink lines we're gonna have a baby aren't we" and he walked off an I began crying I duno what the hell is going on unless I possibly O'd twice.....I have NO CLUE! I'm going to go to the doctor tomorrow I will update you all I am thinking since looking at FF maybe its just another stupid EVAP on a test.....but its PINK at that...so I've got no clue.....

As soon as DH gets home I'm gonna take a better pic with his phone ;) so you can see ITS TOTALLY PINK!

Holy crap you live where I grew up for 18 years. I just moved from there about a year ago.

And Camo lives close to me too :) which is really odd :) coolness though!

Understand but my DS looked and says "mommy you have two pink lines we're gonna have a baby aren't we" and he walked off an I began crying I duno what the hell is going on unless I possibly O'd twice.....I have NO CLUE! I'm going to go to the doctor tomorrow I will update you all I am thinking since looking at FF maybe its just another stupid EVAP on a test.....but its PINK at that...so I've got no clue.....

Well if your 18dpo and getting a line that faint (not trying to worry you just saying what I've heard) I'd be worried it was ectopic or something...

Its an evap. I don't see any colour in it, and I agree, at 18DPO you would have a blaring line, not something that needs to be tweaked or held to a light. Sorry. Didn't you start bleeding a few days back?

For some reason I haven't got my frer but it was as dark as this and it was 20dpo https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-tests/464881-waited-until-20dpo-test-my-bfp.html

I swear to GOD its pink even DH says its pink he just came home he couldn't believe it! Soooo we are going to the doctor tomorrow either my Miscarriage isn't gone....or I've gotten pregnant after losing the bean I O'd fast?

Attachments

• PINKBFPJPG.jpg
    PINKBFPJPG.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 98
Here is a MUCH BETTER PICTURE! I bled for only 4 days and nothing like normal.....it was weird then today I spotted ONCE when I wiped...so I've got no clue whats going on the doctor told me I was miscarrying but then I took the test 3 days ago and now the line has gotten darker....who in the world knows ::) My normal AF is 7-10 days so this was shocking only 4 days then completely nothing and now today I spotted ONCE and its already stopped I bled the whole way through with my 2nd pregnancy so its not abnormal but I cant figure out why my lines soooooo light....maybe I'd O'd twice who in the world LOL would know other than the doctor ;)

Attachments

• ITS PINKJPG.jpg
    ITS PINKJPG.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 131

And Camo lives close to me too :) which is really odd :) coolness though!

I know, it's crazy! You need to hurry up and get that elusive BFP so we can be bump buddies, girl! It would be so great to have a bump buddy that I could actually meet in person!:winkwink:

sorry for jumping in late....I can see a line on your last FRER pic but not sure how valid it is...it looks dry. FX that this line gets darker for you and we will all be congratulating you in the next couple of days

Looks like a :bfp: to me!! And Im gonna test wednesday!! Bump Buddies!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"