Update page 5!!! 11 week ultrasound... Wild guesses?

Do you get a free redraw? I didn't realise you got none of the results! That's super rubbish

The redrawing is free, though the genetic counselor said there was no guarantee it would work the second time. I have missed my window to get the regular blood work she suggested (thanks to some crazy car issues), so now a redraw is my only choice. Time is flying by, though. Only 6 weeks until my anatomical scan. Just keeping my fingers crossed that baby is all good in there. Can't wait to start feeling real movement, since that is always reassuring. :)

Bumping this way back up. I was never able to make it for my redraw due to some unforeseen circumstances... However, I think we may be going in about a week for a private gender scan just for fun. Nobody was able to be there for my first scan because I was so scared that something was wrong ans I wanted to be alone in case I was right. My next scan would be at 19-21 weeks, but I know they have a lot to look for that is medically important... so I figured it would be cool to do a scan where the focus is on letting us (specifically the kids) see and enjoy images of the baby. :)

Anywho, I'm hoping that we may be able to find out the gender at our private scan, but I would love to see if there are any more guesses before I go. :D

Bumping this way back up. I was never able to make it for my redraw do to some unforeseen circumstances... However, I think we may be going in about a week for a private gender scan just for fun. Nobody was able to be there for my first scan because I was so scared that something was wrong ans I wanted to be alone in case I was right. My next scan would be at 19-21 weeks, but I know they have a lot to look for that is medically important... so I figured it would be cool to do a scan where the focus is on letting us (specifically the kids) see and enjoy images of the baby. :)

Anywho, I'm hoping that we may be able to find out the gender at our private scan, but I would love to see if there are any more guesses before I go. :D

Shame you didnt get to do the redraw! Have you booked your gender scan?:)

I'm guessing girl!

Thanks!!!

Shame you didnt get to do the redraw! Have you booked your gender scan?:)

Not yet! I'm thinking next Friday, though, because I'll be 16 weeks and a couple days at that point. The place I'm looking at says they are accurate from 16+ weeks, but I wanted to give myself a couple extra days just to be safe. Can't wait. :D

Exciting, good luck!:) we will see if my guessing skills are up to scratch lol!

Thanks!!!

Just 4 more sleeps until we know for sure. My 8-year-old is keeping me updated about the countdown almost hourly. I think she might be excited. :lol:

Cute! I have to say I'd probably be just as excited as your 8 yr old hehehe

Thank you for guessing!

I'm update as soon as I get home on Friday. :D

Scan tomorrow! Any last minute guesses? :D

Thank you! I'm so nervous. I also ran into someone online last night who said that her 17-week scan was incorrect about the gender... so now I'm even more nervous that if they do determine gender, then it will be wrong. :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->