**Update Pg 6 - It's a...** Booked my gender scan for THIS SATURDAY!

Aw Lisa I am exactly the same!! I feel like I just know its a girl but my husband thinks its just wishful thinking! As soon as I saw ur scan I thought girl :pink: and then saw everyones more experienced boy guesses and still believed girl. I'll keep my fingers crossed for u hunni and will let u know if my nub was true to theory!! Can not wait for my scan feels like ive been waiting forever. Itll be ur turn soon enough :happydance: I'll attach my 2 scan pics I thought my 1st one was like urs xx

That definitely looks like a girly nub to me too! Even the skulls are a bit similar, with the flat forehead (my son's was very round). I know the skull theory is much less reliable than nub theory though anyway.

Thanks and my fingers are crossed for you too! :) I'm trying to book my gender scan for 17 weeks, which should fall the first week of August.

I'm new to this, but based on nub theory I'd say girl!

Really? It's level with the spine...?

Also if it's the end that's making you guys think boy, both girls and boys can often have the "forked" nub, which is why I'm not jumping to boy. The angle is almost pointing down, and it should be 30 degrees or higher, pointing away from the spine, to be boy.

DId any techs tell you they thought girl at in-gender (Coldwater, lovemy4, cc)???

Jellybean - I would love a little girl :) To answer your question, yes - Lovemy4 said girl nub. I asked her what she thought the % was and she said 85% sure girl as it's very flat with no angle and she "doubts it will rise". Of course that was very exciting to read as I thought she might be a tech! :)

Here's a link to my in-gender thread where it's pretty much all girl guesses: https://www.in-gender.com/cs/forums/t/274344.aspx

I got 100% girl guesses on in gender and gender dreaming, still convinced I'm expecting a boy though, it's been a long wait and still another 9 weeks to go!

Thanks ladies! Bubbles82 - I had never heard of the Gender Dreaming site so I just posted my scan there for fun too with a poll. Will see what they say! :)

Thanks ladies! Bubbles82 - I had never heard of the Gender Dreaming site so I just posted my scan there for fun too with a poll. Will see what they say! :)

It's a very similar site to in gender, I found out about it from someone else on here too and just posted out of interest thinking surely someone would guess boy, I often wonder if the guesses just start to be influenced more by what others have already guessed. Couldn't believe 100% girl guesses, and still counting!

Seems to be mostly girl guesses on gender dreaming too! I'm so excited to find out!

So ladies - 10 days until my gender scan!! Any more guesses based on nub theory?

Okay for a few reasons (I'm too excited/we already have a babysitter lined up for that day) I have moved our gender scan ahead a few days and we get to go this Saturday August 3rd! We've also decided to get a package which includes video, so that way if by chance they do say girl I'll have some good material (pictures and video) to share for extra confirmation from the very informed people on this board. Wish me luck!

Any last guesses before Saturday's scan?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->