**Update Pg 6 - It's a...** Booked my gender scan for THIS SATURDAY!

ooh the suspense ... so excited for you!! I hope it's a girl ;)

So I thought boy at first, because the nub looked very similar to my lil guys nub....BUT if I look really close I see some forking at the tip, which would mean girl. So my final answer GIRL! Here is a pic of our babies nub, which we now know is a penis :) Its tilted a bit and also is very round at the tip, which is not how yours is! I haven't been wrong yet....so I hope this isn't my first :wacko:

:pink::pink::pink:

Attachments

• 13 weeks.JPG
    13 weeks.JPG
    43.8 KB · Views: 7
I'm really hoping to hear girl on Saturday but we will see! :) Of course healthy is #1!

Only 1 day left and my gender scan is TOMORROW!!! :-D Any final guesses?

I already guessed boy earlier but it purly a guess. I hope you get told girl tomorrow. I have my gender scan tomorrow as well, cant wait!

I really suck at guessing but I really really hope u get your girl !

Can't wait to hear your update tomorrow! fingers crossed for u

forked & pretty straight, i am going with LIL LADY! :)

Thank you so much ladies, it's seriously going to be SO hard to sleep tonight!!! Just the chance that it could be a girl, and that the nub looks pretty girly and is getting mostly girl guesses (especially from the gender-based forums that really study those things) is just really exciting for me :) I know there's always the tricky nubs that could be either, I just hope ours isn't the exception to the rule (although I know another boy would be just as lovely in the end)!

It's a...GIRL!!!!!!! We are beyond thrilled, thank you SO much for all your guesses!!! I will upload pictures when I get home xoxo

Thank you so much everyone, we are over the moon that we have a little princess on the way!!! She was so cute, had her little ankles crossed, very lady-like Here are a few photos, including two potty shots. I think it looks very girly and the tech we had (who was great during my last pregnancy too) said she was 100% on girl. Just wanted to confirm with everyone here this looks 100% girl as I think it does but always nice to have that extra confirmation! I am 16+5 today:

03-08-13-4_9.jpg

03-08-13-4_35.jpg

03-08-13-4_70.jpg

That is awesome news! So exciting for you. I had three boys first before I got my girl and I was beyond thrilled. :) so glad to hear!

Woohoooooo so happy for you def looks like a girl too. Gives me great hope now for my scan in two weeks that I have a girly cooking too. Now the fun part begins..... names. Xxx keep us updated. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->