UPDATE PG3!!!Please help!!! Has anyone being told they have and abnormal sac????

Thank you ladies.... unfortunately I don't have good news..

I had two different ultrasound done, one was done yesterday and the other one today, both of them were done at different places. The one from yesterday the doctor really didn't said much she looked worry, she left the room for a few minutes when she came back told me that there was nothing on my sac and that it had an irregularly shaped and most likely I will miscarriage at any time even though my hcg levels were at 69,213. She told me to return in two weeks and do some more blood work to make sure they were going down, I really didn't know what to think. But since I knew I was going to see my primary OB I just didn't ask much questions.

The one from today left me feeling devastated, he confirmed but they had told me yesterday that my sac had an irregularly Shaped that it was abnormal, but one thing that he mentioned was that he could see something on my sac, and he showed me it seems like there was a baby, and with a really low HB :cry::cry: I just wanted to cry when I heard it too just to think that my baby's is fighting in there but he will not developed, it makes me so sad and can't stop crying :cry: the sac seem really odd, it didn't had a round shaped, so he told me it seem like I have a molar pregnancy, he wasn't sure either so he wants a second opinion so he schedule me another ultrasound at a hospital just to confirm, before a decision is made. I just don't know what to think anymore :cry:

Sorry this is to long I try to cover as much as I could, good luck to all of you:hugs:

I wouldn't give up yet! You keep seeing progress!! My friends had an irregular shaped sac and it took like 4 ultrasounds before we finally saw baby hiding down in the corner! Keeping you in my thoughts!

Thank you ladies.... unfortunately I don't have good news..

I had two different ultrasound done, one was done yesterday and the other one today, both of them were done at different places. The one from yesterday the doctor really didn't said much she looked worry, she left the room for a few minutes when she came back told me that there was nothing on my sac and that it had an irregularly shaped and most likely I will miscarriage at any time even though my hcg levels were at 69,213. She told me to return in two weeks and do some more blood work to make sure they were going down, I really didn't know what to think. But since I knew I was going to see my primary OB I just didn't ask much questions.

The one from today left me feeling devastated, he confirmed but they had told me yesterday that my sac had an irregularly Shaped that it was abnormal, but one thing that he mentioned was that he could see something on my sac, and he showed me it seems like there was a baby, and with a really low HB :cry::cry: I just wanted to cry when I heard it too just to think that my baby's is fighting in there but he will not developed, it makes me so sad and can't stop crying :cry: the sac seem really odd, it didn't had a round shaped, so he told me it seem like I have a molar pregnancy, he wasn't sure either so he wants a second opinion so he schedule me another ultrasound at a hospital just to confirm, before a decision is made. I just don't know what to think anymore :cry:

Sorry this is to long I try to cover as much as I could, good luck to all of you:hugs:

I'm so sorry you're experiencing this. I too, last year, had an irregular shaped sac. It started off round with a dip in one side of it at 5 weeks and they couldn't see anything. At six weeks it started going oblong and they could see the faint beginnings of a heartbeat. At 7 weeks it was banana shaped with a heartbeat of 96....at 8 weeks it looked like a deflated balloon with a heart rate of 52. When I went back 1.5weeks later the heartbeat had stopped.

It's absolutely heartbreaking and I hope you get a different answer to your situation. One thing I WILL say is wait to be absolutely sure! I have heard stories where the sac righted itself and the pregnancy continued. That was not my experience though....when I asked my dr. if she had ever seen a sac like mine continue on to a healthy delivery....she replied that she had never seen a sac like mine with even a heartbeat! It's possible that you're too early to properly see anything (ESPECIALLY if you're in the 5 or 7 week window...there's a BIG difference in what you can see depending on if you're closer to the 5 vs the 7).

Unless you know for sure when you ovulated you should just go off of your LMP. Either way, just be sure of what is or isn't going on before making any decisions that can't be reversed. It's possible you had a blighted ovum seeing as your HCG levels are so high

Thank you so much ladies for giving me hopes :hugs: but unfortunately I got a D&C today :cry: as I went to 4 different clinic saw 4 different doctors, all of them saw the same thing MOLAR PREGNANCY :cry: it appears that the baby stop growing and turn out that I only had white cells., and some more nasty stuff. I'm not so familiar with the molar pregnancy since this is my first time this happens to me which it really sucks:nope:, and what it sucks more is that doctor told can't try until 1 year, cause of the risk of getting cancer.

Good luck and hope that you guys have wonderful pregnancy :hugs:

Im so sorry hun, its a gutting thing to go through and I pray you are surrounded by love and support and if you dont feel like you are, we're all here for you!

With my first pregnancy I had bleeding and the vaginal ultrasound showed that the sac was "hanging by a thread" and not quite as big as it should be based on the measurements of the fœtus. I was 8 weeks when I had that ultrasound. I was put on bedrest and had injections in my butt cheek for a little bit - I think it was projesterone. Anyway, it all worked out and after a couple weeks of that and bedrest the pregnancy was on a normal path. She's 8 now. I had her at 41 weeks with absolutely no complications past 12 weeks or so.

Oh Hun, I'm so sorry. I had a very similar experience with an irregular sac that turned out to be a molar pregnancy with my first pregnancy. If you want to talk feel free to message me or there is a fantastic group of ladies that have all had molar pregnancies and helped me no end through mine on this thread https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/general/422946-molar-partial-molar-pregnancy-support-group.html
Sending you hugs xx

Im so sorry hun, its a gutting thing to go through and I pray you are surrounded by love and support and if you dont feel like you are, we're all here for you!

Thank you... and luckily I have a wonderful family and a wonderful husband that's been by my side and try to to keep me happy as much as he can, even though I know it's hard for him too he always have something positive to said and make me feel good:hugs:

Oh Hun, I'm so sorry. I had a very similar experience with an irregular sac that turned out to be a molar pregnancy with my first pregnancy. If you want to talk feel free to message me or there is a fantastic group of ladies that have all had molar pregnancies and helped me no end through mine on this thread https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/general/422946-molar-partial-molar-pregnancy-support-group.html
Sending you hugs xx

Thank you so much, and I'll probably will be looking it to the group since I have I lot of questions that I don't have answers to and I am a little bit scared..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->