Update (Unusual BFP after 2w late w/AF)

Monzter79

Reaction score
I'm not writing this so much to share the BFP- though that is exciting!

I'm writing to share what I experienced in hopes that it will encourage some of you- that are maybe having a rough day.

My period was a week late. All HPT's were BFN. Blood test BFN. I wasn't totally ready to give up hope- BUT, it was very depressing. It got to the point where I felt pretty foolish for even imagining that I was pregnant.

My doc just thought I was late. I was told that blood tests "don't lie". I was told HPT's are "very accurate". All true... to an extent!!

Turns out that although my last cycle started 5/1... I conceived on or after 5/25! My next period should've started 5/28 @ the latest. That is crazyballs! I had cramping 6/4 - 6/6. Was that implantation? Maybe. Makes sense time-wise.

How this happened for me is not textbook. It's "possible- but not likely." Well- it happened!

I wish I could take back the days that I was SO down. I had every reason to be hopeful.

Takeaway- Just because it's not happening "by the book", or the same way as it happens for everyone else- doesn't mean it's NOT happening.

Hang in there! FX we'll all have healthy/happy pregnancies and children to look forward to.

Send me your sticky vibes!!!

that's awesome!! so glad you got your bfp!! sending lots of sticky dust! send that babydust to me!!

Thank you for sharing that, that just made my day!! LOTS of sticky dust all around!!
:dust::dust::dust:

AF was due today at the latest, I am CD30/16DPO now and so far so good FXFXFX!! BFN last night after a 2-hour hold but still hanging on to the hope!!

Do you remember having different cm around the time you think you conceived?

Thank you for all the well wishes. Sorry I didn't respond sooner!

Hi Essjay- I don't know if I had different CM at the time. Sorry I can't be of more help.

Thanks again guys!

Awesome post! :) This def brightened my day! Sticky dust to you!

So nice to read a positive story :) thanks and congrats x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->