Update with frer.Dollar tree test.do you see anything? Indent? Update again

my tests when dry look like evaps on frers. Evaps usually only happen when the test dries. If a line comes up within the time limit it usually means something. Doesn't always though. some tests just suck.

I have been watching your posts and this is probably the first time I have seen a line that I was sure of. Your second pic has colour to me.

I guess test again in the morning? maybe invest in a frer? Or go get a blood test done? A blood test is way more definitive. If it shows up negative you know then to stop testing and you've figured out you have rotten luck with tests.

I do think it's indent or evap. But I will get a frer but with these cheapies I have never got an evap like this

I definitely saw something on the first set of tests you posted (the $ store) but I'm not seeing anything on the FRER. To me FRERs are so fickle--I've gotten lines and had betas < 1. I have never gotten a line like yours on a $ store and supposedly they have the same advertised sensitivity as FRERs, so I'm going to say I think it's the start of something based solely on the $ store lines.

FWIW my $ store tests always dry with a line even though they are blank under the time limit, so I wouldn't count on a line that shows after the time limit on them. FRERs on the other hand, with my PGs my FRER lines would always dry the same darkness as they were when wet--negative tests would stay negative, positive tests would not get darker when dry, etc.

So while I think the $ store may be picking up something before the FRER, if you are comparing dry test to dry test for progression, I would use FRERs or Wondfos if you can get your hands on some :)

FX for you junebaby!

Here they are at about 10 mins..I see something not sure of color??!! I only see it in some pics??
2015-10-20 08.50.09.jpg
2015-10-20 08.49.35.jpg

I see it but cant say for sure if its just an evap or not. Good luck :)

Ive never had evaps on frer's if it has color than it's likely a very early BFP!! You're not out yet. Wait a couple days and test again! Also you wouldn't be getting Evaps on multiple tests.

I see it on the dollar store test but I can't tell if its the indent line or a line line.. after its dried it def looks like an evap. Those tests have the WORST indent lines though. They are so shiny they look like real lines really easily. I don't see anything on your first response though. Good luck.

Yep I was thinking same thing indent..I see a,shadow of something on frer

Not pulling anything on a brightness/contrast tweak :(

Attachments

• Test_Tweaked.jpg
    Test_Tweaked.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 20
Ooo don't even need a tweak on that one junebaby, I see that line!!!!!!! :)

Yup I see that line too!!! I think it's an early BFP!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->