UPDATED....3 hours until my 1st US!!!!

all i can say is i am so sorry. i am sending love and hugs your way and i hope you find some answers soon. please feel free to message me whenever!!

aww sweetheart i have a tear in my eye i am soo soo sorry!!!!! is there any slight chance ur dates could be out? :'( xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

aww sweetheart i have a tear in my eye i am soo soo sorry!!!!! is there any slight chance ur dates could be out? :'( xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I wish. No, we got our first +HPT on 8/1. Even the Dr. agreed that there would be something on the screen 25 days later more than what was there (at the LEAST a fetal pole). When I said...oh no..blighted ovum, he said...well, I guess you have been here before haven't you. yep...sure have...He tried to rationalize it being to early, but in the end there is NO WAY. Thanks for trying :)

Oh no...I'm SO sorry to hear that. I can't imagine what you're going through right now. Best wishes... :hugs:

Hun, I am so sorry to hear your news my heart is breaking for you xx

So sorry to Read your news
Thinking of you hun xx

oh my gosh i am so sorry to hear that hun that must be heartbreaking.
I wish you a speedy recovery and some luck in the near future xxx

So sorry to hear this, you are in my prayers.

I am so sorry to hear this LadyPotter, I don't really know what to say, but I send you lots of :hugs:

aw hun im so sorry to hear your heartbreaking news. my thoughts are with you and i send u all my love. stay strong xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->