~Updated 9/27~ Will you have a look at my OPKs?

CupcakeGirl

Mother of 2 super kids!
Reaction score
Here are my OPKs for the past 3 days. The top test was on CD7 at 10:30pm. The 2nd test was on CD8 at 3:00pm. 3rd test was on CD8 at 10:45pm, and the bottom test was CD9 (today) at 2:30pm. Are they all positive? The top 2 test lines were actually a little bit thicker, but seem to have thinned out over time.

Isn't it early to be having positive OPKs? My cycles are 28-29 days long. I did just come off of BCPs in August. I had a very strange symptom on CD6 - **TMI ALERT**- brown mucusy spotting, even though AF had been gone for nearly 48 hours, and I NEVER get spotting like that.

Thanks for your insight!

Updated 9/27- I added a new pic of 3 more OPKs I have taken and they are still positive! Last night's was negative, but I think it's because I had drank a good amount of water before testing, but both of today's tests look positive to me. Do they look positive to you? Why am I still testing positive- do surges usually last this long?

Attachments

• OPKsSept262008.jpg
    OPKsSept262008.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 64
  • OPKsSept272008.jpg
    OPKsSept272008.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 28
id say they are all postisive. I also get that brown stuff at the end of AT normally for a day

They do all look positive to me, unfortunately I cant help you figure out why coz I've also been trying to figure out why I've had positves for the last 10 days, since AF went away! lol

Thanks for voting, PPs! Isn't it early for me to be ovulating, though?

You might just have a really short cycle this month!! Once you get a +OPK you should get :witch: about 2 weeks later... or your blessed :bfp:!! Woo Hoo!! Good luck!! They all do look + You better get busy!!:happydance:

You might just have a really short cycle this month!! Once you get a +OPK you should get :witch: about 2 weeks later... or your blessed :bfp:!! Woo Hoo!! Good luck!! They all do look + You better get busy!!:happydance:
LOL- check my ticker...:sex: let's just say that my DH has nothing to complain about in that department lately! :rofl:

the last three def look positive to me. I know it seems early but you can ovulate at anytime in your cycle and some months vary, but if you did o already or are going to then your cycle will probly be shorter! Good luck, and get off the computer and start BDING!!!!!! Have fun trying ;)

Thanks everyone! I took another OPK tonight and this time, it was negative. It's possible it was diluted, since I drank 1/2 of a bottle of water in the hour before I tested, but it's also possible my surge is decreasing. I'll test again tomorrow afternoon and let everyone know, and will try and post updated pics then!

I'd say the 2nd and 4th were pos and the others very close. Have your done a preg test?

Also, I found this the other day:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:MenstrualCycle2.png

It seems to say that there is an early LH surge, then a greater mid-cycle one.....?

Good luck :)

I'd say the 2nd and 4th were pos and the others very close. Have your done a preg test?

Also, I found this the other day:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:MenstrualCycle2.png

It seems to say that there is an early LH surge, then a greater mid-cycle one.....?

Good luck :)

Yes, I did do an HPT a few days ago (FRER), and it was negative.
Thanks for the luck! :hugs:

The last one, cycle day 9 looks the most positive, both lines are identical.

It's the 4th day and I'm still getting positive OPKs! What gives? Here is my latest OPK progression (some of the OPKs from a few days ago are starting to fade/thin out if you compare them to my original pic from yesterday afternoon.)

Attachments

• OPKsSept272008.jpg
    OPKsSept272008.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 10
I agree CD10 is definately postive! Your temps don't look like you've ov'd just yet so it could just be a long LH surge. Here's hoping for your temp increase in the next day or so. Good luck

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->