**UPDATED AGAIN in Post #12 So bummed...look at my temps

CupcakeGirl

Mother of 2 super kids!
Reaction score
There's no way I could be pregnant with temps like these, right? (Click on my ticker for my chart.) Have you known anyone that was pregnant with super low temps like mine? FF never did give me crosshairs this month, but I am pretty sure that I ovulated on CD11. I got the lowest temp this morning that I've had since I started charting. I only used the top sheet and not the comforter when I went to bed last night, but surely it wouldn't be the sole cause to make my temp this low, would it?

This really stinks. :cry:

*~*Updated with OPK pic in post #7 below!*~*
~*~Updated again with digital OPK pic in post #12 below!~*~

Have you been under the weather? that can affect your temps?
Also sounds daft but had your mouth be closed for 5 mins before you took your temp? HUGE difference between it being closed and it being open??x

I haven't been sick, but I have been extremely tired lately. Much moreso than usual. I typically average about 4-5 hours of sleep a night, and take a 2 hour nap in the mornings, but lately I've been getting 8-9 hours of sleep a night and am still exhausted when I wake up.

I think my mouth was closed before I took my temp? Can't really be certain, but it didn't feel oddly dry or anything when I woke up.

Thanks so much for your ideas! x

Did you try taking an opk to see what it says? Im on cd19 today and my chart looks quite similar but my temps havent risen as high as previous months so I know I havent ov'd yet but today my temp had a massive drop today so thinking today maybe my day. I havent gotten a pos opk yet. Maybe you are just ov'ing late? Are your temps usually that low after you ov in previous months? Good luck! xx

This is my first month of temping, so I'm not sure yet about my normal post-O temps. I did take an OPK a few days ago and it was negative- there was a 2nd line and it was dark, but not as dark/darker than the control line. Maybe I should take one this afternoon, just to see? Thanks for your ideas!

And I'll reattach my OPKs from earlier in my cycle so you all can see those results.

Attachments

• OPKsSept302008.jpg
    OPKsSept302008.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 33
Ya, if I were you I would take another just to see? Maybe you are one of those girls that will get 2 surges or maybe you wont get another pos opk but your temps will rise the next few days fairly high and FF will confirm that today was OV...if I were you I would just BD loads the next few days just in case. xx

Wow- CD20 and look at the OPK I just took. I've never seen a more positive positive than this! I could swear that I O'd on CD11...do you think I'm not really O'ing until now? I just don't understand it- especially with the crazy temps I've been having!

Attachments

• OPKOct72008a.jpg
    OPKOct72008a.jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 32
I would take a HPT, just to be sure, i know there are a couple reasons for getting + OPK after you have O'd , so might as rule that possibilty "IN" :)

Good luck to you!
:dust:

Wow!! That is an awesome positive!! It could be possible you are having 2 surges this cycle maybe? Or maybe pregnancy? I would take an HPT just incase but if not pregnancy get BDing!! xx

Thanks ladies! My plan is to take a digital ovulation test tonight, and then a FRER HPT tomorrow morning, just to check. I did take an HPT a couple of days ago in a moment of weakness :dohh: but of course, it was negative.

Oh, and I already got my boogie on just a little bit ago! :happydance: Had to strike while the iron was hot, you know!! :rofl:

Check this out, my friends!!! Taken tonight at around 10:05pm.

Attachments

• OPKDigitalOctober72008.jpg
    OPKDigitalOctober72008.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 24
That's a Clearblue Digi OPK, right? try to put 2 "fake" low temps on days 25 and 26 and see if it says that you o'd on CD 11... if it does, I would definately POAHPT, because that pos OPK may be a pos HPT!!! Or you're o-ing twice this cycle...
Good Luck!

you are ether preg or oing today good luck and just keep bedding

any news today hun???? .....hoping your preggers!

Thanks everyone! This morning my temp climbed, but only by about .2 degrees. I was hoping for a huge ovulation spike. Is it bad that it didn't climb that much yet?

Pux, yes, it's a CBE digi. I just tried what you suggested- putting the lower temps in for those 2 days, but no dice. :sad2: Darn! Good idea, though!

Gabrielle, wouldn't you know it, but I woke up this morning and just totally did my routine of using the bathroom but completely forgetting to POAS! :dohh: I did take a FRER HPT last night and it was :bfn:. But it was only 1/2 hour after I took the CBE digi test, and (TMI) I had to squeeze every last drop of pee out to have barely enough for the test :rofl: so I pretty much knew it'd be a negative.

I'm going to retest with OPKs today to see what results I get, and if they are still positive today, I will try my best to WAIT to take an HPT tomorrow morning!

Thanks for all the luck, everyone- and good luck to you all, too! :hug:

oooh just stumbled across your thread and thought id say good luck. :) looking good! x x

oh u can defo av 2surges in one mth uknow ive read bout it but cant remeber if u can relise 2 eggs ...think maybe uv either ad 2surges,but think uv defo just O cos of ur temps arent no different really to ur af pre-O temps...it dont matter if ur temp only creeps up after O u will of still O, wish u the best of luck hun, record ur pos opk with ff and only time will tell :) best of luck, ur clever cos if i wud of ad pos opk on cd11 already dont think i wud of tested again!! r u on any meds? u temps shud defo rise now i reckon :):) hope u get that egg:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->