UPDATED...Chemical Pregnancy :( FRER BFP! Irish Twins !! OMG!!!

J

jerseyshoregirl

UPDATE: Chemical pregnancy. Period was due on Monday. Lines got lighter and completed disappeared with this morning's FMU test. Light bleeding started this morning. Lesson learned: DO NOT TEST before :witch: comes.

Time to get my hair highlighted, eat some sushi, and have a few Jack & Ginger's...we're going to try again next cycle.

EVERYTHING HAPPENS FOR A REASON.

:happydance: I got a definite :bfp: with my FRER digital this morning! :happydance:

The last two days I had been having very faint BFP's on Dollar Tree Store tests, so I thought I should invest in FRER. I tested yesterday afternoon and got a BFN, but because it wasn't FMU - I was still holding out hope :)witch: is due on Monday).

And lo and behold, I got the big "+ YES"!!!

I was feeling pretty confident yesterday despite the FRER BFN and went out and bought my 3 1/2 month old DD a set of long-sleeve bodysuits - and I found the cutest "I am the BIG Sister" iron-on. I managed to do the iron-on on one of the bodysuits last night while DH was out playing tennis.

I got up around 3:30am this morning to pee (like I have been doing every morning lately) and first tested with the DTS test - two lines - and then with the FRER digital. Needless to say I was ecstatic and didn't get much sleep between then and when DD got up for her early morning feeding at 5:30am.

When DD woke up, I brought her downstairs - changed her into the bodysuits and leggings - fed her and brought her back upstairs to her cradle. When DH got out of the shower this morning, I told him his DD had something to tell him.

He read the shirt out loud, asked me "Are you pregnant? Are you sure? How are you sure?" I told him about all of the tests, showed him the FRER, and we xoxoxo!

We have decided we are definitely not telling anyone other than my mom and my supervisor (who is expecting me to come back to work from maternity leave on the 28th) until after the 1st trimester. I am SO excited about telling my mom!

Anyhow, I just thought I'd share the story while it is still fresh in my mind... two in two - and before I turn 40 - woohoo!!! :happydance:

Their due dates are one year (minus 4 days) apart!

Jeannie :cloud9:

huge congrats hun! there's 17 days between katie's birthday and my EDD! and i'm only 21 haha!xx

omg jeannie... CONGRATS!!!!!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:
i am so happy for you :) come back and sprinkle some babydust on us in the POAS club now and then, eh? hope to see you there soon!!

congrats hunni lovely way to tell oh ur pregrs again ur lil girl is gorjus too xx

Huge Congrats Hun! :happydance::dance::yipee:

Awww what a fab way to tell DH!....She looks absolutely adorable bless her:hugs:

Heaps of super sticky :dust: for a magical and healthy 9mths:yipee:

blimey good on ya hon. xx

Congratulations hunni....that's excellent!

What a really cute story about telling your OH.

congratulations!!! :wohoo: i've got 10 days between EDD and Riley's first birthday :) xx

What a great way to tell DH!!! CONGRATS!!!!

What a lovely story! Congratulations! :dance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->