*UPDATED* NOW WITH PIXS! Okay I am freaking out! Im 6dpo.. Evap?

baby_fugirl

1 DD & Expecting DS
Reaction score
Okay well I was going to go pee this morning, and was thinking to myself hey, my pee isnt diluted this morning.. Only TTC people think this.. haha.. So I grab a test, I am 6dpo on a + OPK. I expected a neg. so I really didnt really pay much attention to the test. Just a fast look neg. okay moved on. Well I was cleaning my bathroom about an hour later and I turned on my overhead light and looked at it. I saw a line.. VERY VERY VERY FAINT, one that you have to hold it a certain way. Is this just an evap? I used the .88 cent ones from walmart. AF is due the 22nd of November. So is this possibly just an evap or just a really really weak reading. I couldn't even get it to show up on camera, it took the husband a min (without glasses) to see it. OH I HOPE IT IS JUST NOT MY IMAGINATION!

It could be an evap or just the indent. :shrugs: but I don't know. 6dpo is still early. GL! :)

An hour later they arent reliable hun, so I would guess an EVAP but I hope it turns in to a nice big thick line for you in a few days time :flower:

Sounds like an evap from leaving it so long...but hopefully it turns into a positive soon!

boo... Hopefully it will turn into one. Whatever it is, puts the fun back into it a little bit. :)

Yeah its fun to at least have a line to study! lol good luck

Maybe you could post a pic of it...I have used these tests before and left them sitting hours and even days before finally throwing them away (Ok I'm a POAS hoarder--I am convinced it will help me to compare tests later..:blush:) but anyhow..I haven't gotten a "pink" line on any of mine..Now I have seen indentions and "white" spacing where the line should be..But without seeing your test--I don't want to say it's an evap just yet...

Luv and Hugs,
Stephanie

The one farther away you can see it better. The tweaked picture is even better. Whatcha think?

Attachments

• SAM_1498.jpg
    SAM_1498.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 82
  • SAM_1495.jpg
    SAM_1495.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 65
  • SAM_14952.jpg
    SAM_14952.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 69
I see something but doesnt look like color. How old are the test?

I agree i cant see colour...I can see lines tho, i have had tests like this and not been pregnant, but i was nowehere near as early as u! Hope they get darker..

i see them :) it may be the start of a bfp fingers crossed xxxx

Looks positive to me...Have you tested again--it has been a few days??

By now, with a line like that--it should be much darker!

Luv,Stephanie

The one farther away you can see it better. The tweaked picture is even better. Whatcha think?

Um..Definitly retake the test. I have used tests and then looked at them hours later. They stayed the same for me. Becides, it looks like there is a line there. I don't know if that is a definite 'you are preggers.' Retake in three more days! Keep us posted!

I have 3 days in a row and BFN. :( Im not sure what they are, but my fingers are still crossed

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->