• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

(Updated - Page 2) Nervous...getting my hcg betas and progesterone results today.

• Thread starter jerseyshoregirl
  • Start date
that is good news for u xxxxxxxxxx

Ohhhh honey, Im so excited for you!!!!!

Wow on the high levels!!! Im guessing TWINS too!!!!:happydance:

:hug:

fabulous news hun. cant wait to hear whether it is twins or not!!! :hug:

Do you really think it could be twins? That would be hard to grasp my hands around...but I would love it! My OH is trying to keep me on an even keel. We have our first u/s scheduled for this Friday, so I guess we will find out a lot of things then...whether or not this is a viable pregnancy, if we can see a heartbeat, and if it's one baby or two. I hope this week flies by!!! JM

Lucky you, getting a scan at 6 wks! My dr. wants me to wait 2 more weeks, ugh!

I had a natural m/c in mid-July, so I am sure he wants to keep an eye on this pregnancy even close. He is happy about my hcg results, but I am sure there is a bit of curiousity in there for him to with the quadrupling levels. I wish I could take sick leave from work for the next couple of days until the scan. Between planning a wedding and having my ultrasound, it is hard to keep my mind focused on work!

aww yay :happydance: glad the results were good hunni. enjoy your scan next week :D
xx

i had a natural m/c my last pg too so thats why they're doing the level checks, 6wks just seems so early --jealous!!!

I'm so glad your results are positive!! :happydance: This will definitely be your sticky bean.

Oh congrats!!!!!!
I am so happy for you both!!!!
Waiting for that phonecall seems like forever doesn't it?

I am 11 weeks 1 day now and when 6 weeks had to have levels checked because I am highrisk,I sat by that phone and willed good news to come.

So so happy for you,I can almost see your huge grin coming off your post!((((hugs)))

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"