Updated! U/S pictures...next appt Dec 11th!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh no, the cross and grave, I hope its not lori's baby, that would be just too morbid.
Maybe its one of those prison guys at the very end. In interested in that compound thing and what they r up too.

We are going to start around April or nay when she is 8-9 months old. We r pretty much ntnp now but I know my pcos is so bad without monitoring and ovulation stimulants we are pretty much SOL. :) if it happened before then I would be SHOCKED. We don't want to wait too much past the 9 month mark in case it takes us 5 years again...

Pam are they gonna give you anything to make more follicles? Just was curious...or you just doing "natural" cycle with induced ovulation with the IUI? I am sooo excited for Friday to see what your gonna see on the US :) FX!!!!!!!!!

I will be getting a trigger shot a day before the IUI and I will also be doing HCG shots throughout the cycle along with vaginal progesterone suppositories and also Estradol after ovulation. When I go in on the 19th I have no clue what will follow!!! I just know they will be checking my ovaries and lining to see how I am responding to the medication...I guess on Friday I will learn more and update! :thumbup:

Oh no, the cross and grave, I hope its not lori's baby, that would be just too morbid.
Maybe its one of those prison guys at the very end. In interested in that compound thing and what they r up too.

We are going to start around April or nay when she is 8-9 months old. We r pretty much ntnp now but I know my pcos is so bad without monitoring and ovulation stimulants we are pretty much SOL. :) if it happened before then I would be SHOCKED. We don't want to wait too much past the 9 month mark in case it takes us 5 years again...

OH CRAP! I totally forgot about the whole baby thing!!!! But, I think the baby will be fine, I honestly think it's going to be Herschel. I mean he DID get bit and even though they cut his leg off I would think the infection would spread alot quicker than that. But I guess we will have to wait and see!!! I have a feeling those prison guys are going to make a whole lot of HELL...I mean come on, prison guys around the woman...that's NOT a good set up...I have a feeling we are in for some intense ALMOST rape scenes :-( I am also worried about Daryl...you see Carol screaming so it makes me wonder if something happens to him....AHHHH...It's to much! LOL!!! Let's just hope for the best and one of the prison guys get's taken down instead...lol...

yay! hurry up u/s time! i can hardly wait.

weren't there a bunch of walkers "sleeping" on that bus when rick first arrived in atlanta?

yay! hurry up u/s time! i can hardly wait.

weren't there a bunch of walkers "sleeping" on that bus when rick first arrived in atlanta?

I think they were just sitting there and hangin out...but they responded to Rick as soon as they smelled/saw him...they moved right away...they walked by this one a few times I believe before he even moved....it's just weird also, that they walkers aren't decaying all to much. I mean, since the last epsiode in season 2 and first in season 3 there has to be about 5 months inbetween (due to Lori's advancement in pregnancy) but still the walkers look the same. I dunno...when it comes to zombies, no matter the movie, they sure like to stretch the length in which they "live", you know? I mean look at Resident Evil, years have gone by and they still look the same almost...lol...

I only have 2 more rounds of pills to take...how long after I stop should I have follicles?

i was wondering about the walker decomposition too. that's always bothered me about zombies. (i know it's fictional and everything, but) it's physically impossible. why would they only decompose to a certain point and then just stop? you'd think eventually they'd just fall to mush and it would all be over.

and might i just say that the walker in the riot gear that had its face torn off along with the mask was pretty cool!

you should already be growing noticeable follies now. how mature they get and how quickly all depends on how your body responds to the meds. i was always later than average...by about a week

!!! I love u girls lol :) I was thinking the same thing about Daryl, and omg I didn't even think about the prison guys around the women!!! Ohhh interesting it will be!!

I would take my Clomid then have an ultrasound to check follies, they would take a whole heep of blood, then call me and tell me when to trigger, usually I made follies a few days after. Like us I did Clomid cd3-7 I would have at least one follicle by cd10-13, trigger, and ovulate approx. 36 hrs.later :) we got pregnant using the SMEP with the trigger and clomid preseed, and softcups..its exhausting lol.. excited for ur u/s!!!!!!!!

The HCG shot is usually your trigger shot :) FX I can't wait til Friday :) IM STALKING as always :) I've been super crampy this cycle....grrr and I start my new job so I am not sure I wont have to cancel my appt :( gahhhhh!! I hope not :(

i hope not too. fx'd that everything in your schedule falls into place!

i was wondering about the walker decomposition too. that's always bothered me about zombies. (i know it's fictional and everything, but) it's physically impossible. why would they only decompose to a certain point and then just stop? you'd think eventually they'd just fall to mush and it would all be over.

and might i just say that the walker in the riot gear that had its face torn off along with the mask was pretty cool!

you should already be growing noticeable follies now. how mature they get and how quickly all depends on how your body responds to the meds. i was always later than average...by about a week

You mean it took you a week after you stopped the medication for the follicles to me mature enough? Did they just wait for it to happen or did they give you more of the medication?

Yea...their graphics kick ass...like that walker in the well in Season 2...EWWWWW...I never saw that coming...lol...

Yea...I think I'm feelin them too...LOL...everytime I take the pills I get ovarian pains....please oh [-o< please little follies...GROW GROW GROW!!!

!!! I love u girls lol :) I was thinking the same thing about Daryl, and omg I didn't even think about the prison guys around the women!!! Ohhh interesting it will be!!

I would take my Clomid then have an ultrasound to check follies, they would take a whole heep of blood, then call me and tell me when to trigger, usually I made follies a few days after. Like us I did Clomid cd3-7 I would have at least one follicle by cd10-13, trigger, and ovulate approx. 36 hrs.later :) we got pregnant using the SMEP with the trigger and clomid preseed, and softcups..its exhausting lol.. excited for ur u/s!!!!!!!!

Well...I know after the U/S on the 19th they will be taking more blood to check my estrogen level....after that they are leaving me in the dark. I can really only go by the Fertility Plan we wrote up but it's off by 1/2 a day...Just in case I told my hubby to not plan on any OT in case they decide to do the IUI...I'm only CD8 I think...

yeah- it took me a full week after the meds to be ready to trigger...like i said...my ovaries are damn lazy!!!! :haha: you'll probably move a lot quicker than that.

that well walker was the coolest zombie EVER!

Yea it takes around 5-7 days after Clomid or Letrozole to O....and during that time is when I'm on my Follistim injections. FX for you :) I cannot wait to follow you after that Trigger shot :) I know when you get that you usually O right around 12-18 hours later :)

i just wish you had a chart to stalk!

yea...sorry...lol...I gave up on all that...it's to damn stressfull! And with all the NON TTC I deal with, I really didn't need to add to it...lol...I'm just gonna treat this cycle like I don't know a damn thing about TTC and do what my doctor tells me to do...lol...

i can't blame you. i did that with all of my monitored cycles too. it's a lot easier to just resign yourself to the fact that your doctor has done this enough times to just know better than you and let them deal with it!

Exactly!!!! My goodness time is starting to drag! I'll just be glad to take my last dose tomorrow morning...cause then that's just one more step over with. BTW, ovary pain is worse tonight!

My oldest turns 11 years old tomorrow!! I can't believe it! I'm getting so old! LOL!!! Well, at least that's how I feel. We aren't going to be doing anything big. She wants to go to Golden Corral for dinner and then I'll give her her present in the morning.

Do any of ya'll like to craft?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back